5 most wanted games for 2023

16bitnomad

The game awards happened last week. I didn't watch all of it but caught all the game trailers the next day and 2023 looks to be a great year for gaming! Here's
Thought I would put another post up and see what everyone was looking forward to in the new year. My list is in no particular order...just games that I am looking forward to playing :)

1. Armored Core
2. Final Fantasy 16
3. Fire Emblem Engage
4. Spider-Man 2
5. Elden Ring DLC (unannounced but you know they gotta have something in the works LOL)

travislicious

Those are some good picks, I won't get around to FF16 until the PS5 exclusivity ends. I think my top 5 as of right now are:

1. Fire Emblem Engage (great pick!)
2. Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
3. Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon (This one looked cool, I hope it is)
4. Forza Motorsport (Hopefully they have learned from the mistakes of the last game, as well as the latest Gran Turismo on PS5 and took notes)
5. Starfield

TerranceHouston

The game awards happened last week. I didn't watch all of it but caught all the game trailers the next day and 2023 looks to be a great year for gaming! Here's
Thought I would put another post up and see what everyone was looking forward to in the new year. My list is in no particular order...just games that I am looking forward to playing :)

1. Armored Core
2. Final Fantasy 16
3. Fire Emblem Engage
4. Spider-Man 2
5. Elden Ring DLC (unannounced but you know they gotta have something in the works LOL)

Other free game apps on GetModNow are often built by passionate developers, offering unique and unlimited experiences.
Oh, Your list of anticipated games for 2023 is solid, and I'm definitely hyped for some of those titles too! 🎮

SteinwayTransitCorp

1. Armored Core
2. Final Fantasy 16
3. Fire Emblem Engage
4. Spider-Man 2
Interesting list, most tilt to the cartoon like? I prefer the first shooter and WWII epics

durendal

I for one am looking forward to FF16. Although it's out already, I have yet to start on FF15. Been playing the FF games since FF4 (or FF2 for the western version).