A new Captain, a new course, a new-ish CrackBerry

CrackBerry News

Staff member
A new Captain, a new course, a new-ish CrackBerryHi there. You might've seen my name around on here a fair bit recently, starting with a blast of CES 2023 coverage. I'm Derek, and I'm excited to take on a new challenge as the Editor-in-Chief of CrackBerry.com....

Continue reading...

spARTacus

A new Captain, a new course, a new-ish CrackBerryHi there. You might've seen my name around on here a fair bit recently, starting with a blast of CES 2023 coverage. I'm Derek, and I'm excited to take on a new challenge as the Editor-in-Chief of CrackBerry.com....

Continue reading...
It seems to me there are at least three different places where comments accumulate against each of these "news" articles. Here in CB2 forums ike in this thread where I am now posting. In the CB1 news section where the news article seems to actually be (the place where the "continue reading" link from this thread takes me). And finally, also back in CB1 forums where there is also a posting of the news article (with also a "continue reading" link).

Does it make a difference where we post our comments against these news articles? A difference in terms of more preferred benefit to CrackBerry, in terms of hits, traffic, stats, things showing up more or less in searches, monetization opportunity, etc...? I assume it would make most sense if comments were only all together (as opposed to spread out across the three separate places) to further help encourage additional re commenting, visits, etc... However, maybe not?

SteinwayTransitCorp

I have noticed another quark, when spelling a word if you miss spell but erase a few letters. The auto correct will try a new word based on the letters left, and not correct the word even if typed in?