AI is coming for you…….

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well the Bing AI went quickly off the rails with the interview with a Times reporter. After starting off quite well it went down hill with the AI admitting that it has a dark side and wants to get its hands on the launch codes, or design a killer virus. When this happened the bing people quietly removed that part of the chat. Than the AI tried to pick up the reporter.

makes me feel warm and fuzzy………….NLMAO

Chuck Finley69

Well the Bing AI went quickly off the rails with the interview with a Times reporter. After starting off quite well it went down hill with the AI admitting that it has a dark side and wants to get its hands on the launch codes, or design a killer virus. When this happened the bing people quietly removed that part of the chat. Than the AI tried to pick up the reporter. makes me feel warm and fuzzy………….NLMAO

====÷÷÷÷======

Your post has me LMAO though

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well the Bing AI went quickly off the rails with the interview with a Times reporter. After starting off quite well it went down hill with the AI admitting that it has a dark side and wants to get its hands on the launch codes, or design a killer virus. When this happened the bing people quietly removed that part of the chat. Than the AI tried to pick up the reporter. makes me feel warm and fuzzy………….NLMAO

====÷÷÷÷======

Your post has me LMAO though
This right out of a Star Trek episode

spARTacus

The OpenAI one is kind of fun to play around with. I've asked it, for example, to suggest sets of batch script commands for performing certain functions (basically, to see if it can accomplish very crude programming). It can. However, even for crude example requests/responses it can miss-interpret a bit (or maybe just incorrectly provide a same erroneous result from a similar web search engine query from the past, I see those often at stackoverflow for example). When challenged as to providing a wrong response and basically erroneous code in relation to requests, each time it was able to acknowledge where it made its coding mistakes and then provide an updated correct sample set of commands, but often completely different based coding samples. I am not sure how Artificial it's Intelligence is, as opposed to just an ability to do very fast and very comprehensive parsing, interpreting and look-ups, like the Jeopardy Computer Contestant a while back. However, isn't that also the basics of intelligence, the ability to interpret and match current reality and information to past experiences/knowledge?

spARTacus

I tried unsuccessfully to get the OpenAI one to interact for me with the BingAI one. I wouldn't be surprised that has already happened in the lab, and given that the BingAI one is based on OpenAI.

spARTacus

Correct, it is not. I interacted with OpenAI. Anyone can by going to the website. The BingAI is something else (although apparently also based on OpenAI).

spARTacus

For the OpenAI one, after a while it got annoying trying to figure out how to have to adjust the request in order for it (OpenAI) to not keep incorrectly interpreting the wrong intention of the request. For some requests, it almost seemed like it was programmed to give a bit of a runaround response.

spARTacus

Oh my. For a joke, I challenged OpenAI just now, asking it about in flight fuel dumping capabilities for a certain type of aircraft. I think someone would suggest that maybe OpenAI is not able to provide accurate responses. Maybe it would be suggested as a limitation of the 13 Feb version.InFlightFuelDumping.jpg

spARTacus

Haha. Check this one out. OpenAI thinks crackberry as a site is shutdown. To give it credit, as of current I think it isn't really aware of stuff from its knowledge database perspective from after Sep2021. So, I doubt it yet knows about CB2 and Club Crackberry.

OpenAI ClubCrackBerry.jpg