AI is coming for you…….

spARTacus

According to this, he's currently banned from CB1:
YamaBannedCB1.jpg
I am guessing he and someone got into it and then something imploded or inappropriate. Has happened before. I don't specifically recall me getting into something with him in a while so I think safe to say I wasn't specifically involved. I don't see any otherwise evidence of something with anyone, but I am sure the mods would have cleaned up anything inappropriate, and only if someone was there when it happened would someone else know what happened.

spARTacus

According to this, CB2 saw him earlier today (sorry for the darkness, but I tried to also get the current date in the screenshot):YamaOnCB2On23Feb2023.jpg

spARTacus

OpenAI doesn't have answers for anything it is not currently "internet aware of", for stuff after Sep2021.

Last edited:

spARTacus

It also makes lots of assumptions and interpretations, without indicating a level of confidence or certainy associated to what it provides as information/responses. I've had it tell me things stated as truth from its perspective, things that are wrong/false. When challenging it as to if it made assumptions for what it provided as a response/information, it admits such and you can get it to indicate why/how it made its assumptions. I've had it "assume" things based on what/how I asked it, using information contained in my request to formulate wrong answers and information for then a response. Basically, almost parsing and rearranging knowledge it learns from me from my requests, supplemented then with what appears to be normal/standard logic and information/knowledge it has and for certain scenarios/patterns, in order to formulate a response.

All expected I guess. There is a disclaimer about it might not provide accurate responses. I am guessing it is still massively learning at this stage, and if injected with massive amounts of miss-guided information, then some of that would stick around in it for a while into the future for also the potential for miss-guided responses. I suspect there is massive potential for fake news, fake truth, fake logic to basically corrupt it.

Last edited:

spARTacus

I'd like AI cartridges that self home in on the baddies...
I think weapon systems have been able to hone in on stuff for years, including also built-in smarts/logic for adjustments to trajectory, targets, anti counter defence overcoming, etc... I doubt any of those smarts/logic is based on "baddies" per se. That's probably quite subjective.

I think there's been a fair bit of work over the years for smart bullets, but I doubt the average person can have those.

Overall, not sure any of that is yet ready to have AI injected in, depending on one's definition of AI.