Another company learns the public wants what it wants, not what you want to sell them.

spARTacus

Spoken like a true follower………as you have stated the “group” said so………..lmfao
I asked you to provide examples of what people or groups of people you were referring to. I can't see into your head for what you are thinking. I can only read what you posted. I was beginning to think you might actually have posted an original thought but now I'm inclined to think maybe you also cut and pasted it from someone else, for why you now aren't able to explain or discuss what it means.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

I asked you to provide examples of what people or groups of people you were referring to. I can't see into your head for what you are thinking. I can only read what you posted. I was beginning to think you might actually have posted an original thought but now I'm inclined to think maybe you also cut and pasted it from someone else, for why you now aren't able to explain or discuss what it means.
Why provide anything you believe nothing………stay with (the group) you have said so…………….you know…………..I did not see it……….lmfao…………blather on

spARTacus

Why provide anything you believe nothing………stay with (the group) you have said so…………….you know…………..I did not see it……….lmfao…………blather on
I believe in lots of things, and especially in discussion of opinions. Facts are also important, to backup or substantiate logic or suggestions. Without such, people will never really understand each other.

So you now done cutting and pasting other people's words or from websites? You now willing to postulate and discuss your own opinions, thoughts and ideas (and when required, to refer to facts and data from elsewhere to backup things)? Ready for some good ole open discussion, as you once stated?

Ready to start with the early post you made, your belief that people are seeking security at the cost of their freedoms?

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

I believe in lots of things, and especially in discussion of opinions. Facts are also important, to backup or substantiate logic or suggestions. Without such, people will never really understand each other.

So you now done cutting and pasting other people's words or from websites? You now willing to postulate and discuss your own opinions, thoughts and ideas (and when required, to refer to facts and data from elsewhere to backup things)? Ready for some good ole open discussion, as you once stated?

Ready to start with the early post you made, your belief that people are seeking security at the cost of their freedoms?
Ahhh>……….word salad attack…………lmfao