Question Anyone Selling Old Blackberry Phones Cheap

Used for questions that need answers

Zukadomis

Hey all,

I am trying to collect old BlackBerry handsets and attempting to shadowbox every one. I am also trying I few other art style projects with them. I figure I'd rather go to the Crackberry Community before going to eBAY.

Please, if anyone has any just hanging around, let me know.

Thank you!

Z

Chuck Finley69

Hey all, I am trying to collect old BlackBerry handsets and attempting to shadowbox every one. I am also trying I few other art style projects with them. I figure I'd rather go to the Crackberry Community before going to eBAY. Please, if anyone has any just hanging around, let me know. Thank you! Z

Unless a super well-known CrackBerry member, I'd stick with sites like Amazon or Ebay that offer the purchaser the necessary protections.

spARTacus

..!if anyone has any just hanging around, let me know...
If you don't get much response in here in Club Crackberry Forums, and if you don't get better luck via places like Amazon or EBay, maybe also try the CrackBerry Forums. Lots of previous CrackBerry Forums users still had a model or two laying around in a drawer or something, but some might also be collecting and not yet ready to give them up.

Andy625uk

Hey all, I am trying to collect old BlackBerry handsets and attempting to shadowbox every one. I am also trying I few other art style projects with them. I figure I'd rather go to the Crackberry Community before going to eBAY. Please, if anyone has any just hanging around, let me know. Thank you! Z

Unless a super well-known CrackBerry member, I'd stick with sites like Amazon or Ebay that offer the purchaser the necessary protections.
I have a bold and a z30 if they're any good to you? Possibly a 9700 too I'm in the UK.