Canada’s Supreme Court Deals Blow to Justin Trudeau’s Liberals, Rules That a Federal Climate Alarmist Law Is Unconstitutionalby Paul Serran Oct. 14

SteinwayTransitCorp

It's ok though, for you ALL of your posts and EVERYTHING you say is kind of now assumed to just be your opinion or propaganda. So, you probably don't need to worry anymore about trying to distinguish.
Funny how anything against what you think is propaganda……..shocking

spARTacus

Funny how anything against what you think is propaganda……..shocking
Nope, normally only when it is relatively clear that such is involved. I specifically pointed out in the recent example the headline/tag grabbers, the ones that were then not even at all mentioned about in the article. You tell me what that was about if it wasn't for propaganda purposes.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Nope, normally only when it is relatively clear that such is involved. I specifically pointed out in the recent example the headline/tag grabbers, the ones that were then not even at all mentioned about in the article. You tell me what that was about if it wasn't for propaganda purposes.
It’s not, you show me real evidence of climate change. You show me the math they use to make projections and why the math does not work. Trouble for them is math is math, nothing more or less so they have to fudge the numbers……….

spARTacus

It’s not, you show me real evidence of climate change. You show me the math they use to make projections and why the math does not work. Trouble for them is math is math, nothing more or less so they have to fudge the numbers……….
Ha. In Phil's words, you're ducking and weaving. The post you responded to was about the fact that the article used certain words as tags/headlines but then didn't actually talk about such, an ask for you to explain how you think that's not about propaganda.

As for your bait and switch request now for math, ha that's also funny and massively ironic, you being the one going on and on denying global warming based on in your opinion facts and science, you starting multiple threads and posts related to it while also claiming to only post facts and science, but not one single pinch of math/facts/science posted by you to back up your claims. Unfortunately for you, the onus is on you to show the math/facts/science behind what you claim as factual/sclence based, unless your purpose is only about propaganda.

Ph1llip

Ha. In Phil's words, you're ducking and weaving. The post you responded to was about the fact that the article used certain words as tags/headlines but then didn't actually talk about such, an ask for you to explain how you think that's not about propaganda.

As for your bait and switch request now for math, ha that's also funny and massively ironic, you being the one going on and on denying global warming based on in your opinion facts and science, you starting multiple threads and posts related to it while also claiming to only post facts and science, but not one single pinch of math/facts/science posted by you to back up your claims. Unfortunately for you, the onus is on you to show the math/facts/science behind what you claim as factual/sclence based, unless your purpose is only about propaganda.
Spartz, I know what you're doing, stop winding STCo up. It's not nice to annoy your elders 😁.

spARTacus

Spartz, I know what you're doing, stop winding STCo up. It's not nice to annoy your elders 😁.
It's not my intention to try to wind up anyone. If anything, more about trying to normalize any windings down, or in response to what is posted.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Global warming…….climate change pick one……lmao