China

Ph1llip

Actually it was law for awhile you had to own property/business or other skin in the game.
Yes, but that doesn't speak to a minimum intelligence level that I think all congressman and senators should have. Imagine how much better off we would be if our politicians were actually smart.

SteinwayTransitCorp

V
Yes, but that doesn't speak to a minimum intelligence level that I think all congressman and senators should have. Imagine how much better off we would be if our politicians were actually smart.
ery true, never underestimate the power of idiots in large groups

Chuck Finley69

That would eliminate Forrest Gump types and not be inclusive though.... 🙄

spARTacus

You guys sound like you are in China, where basically only the select from the party are the ones who vote.

Most representatives in Congress (especially those elected by poorer or less educated or smaller districts) tend to be of the same caliber as the electorates they represent. There should be a minimum SAT/ACT/GED/GPA for candidates for elected office.
Good idea, would have kept Trump out.

Ph1llip

So what LOL. Another woke college is just going to take the dollars 😆. From the Chinese, Moslem or any other culture seeking to spread their ideology in the soft West.

spARTacus

So what LOL. Another woke college is just going to take the dollars 😆. From the Chinese, Moslem or any other culture seeking to spread their ideology in the soft West.
I am not familiar with that program, Woke, at University of Waterloo. Assuming it's not part of their faculty of Engineering, Math, Science, Environment or Heath, then presumably it's under their faculty of Arts? Under what aspects of their Arts faculty does it exist? Finance and According, Interaction Design and Business, International Affairs or Social Work?

Last edited: