Crackberry Club Whiskey

spARTacus

Ha. Looks really nice!

A bottle of that could be easy to make for a joke, slap a CB sticker onto a bottle of something else. Might be a bit harder to get the actual producer to do it legitimately, given whatever marketing and label rules apply for alcohol.

If aiming for a legitimate product, it could be worth while to also consider bottles of CB Maple Syrup. Given the number of many different small Maple Syrup producers/farms that exist in Canada, maybe one of them would be up for a run of custom CB Labels (except in Quebec, where the selling of Maple Syrup is very tightly controlled)? Not the same as alcohol of course (well, some people do also like their syrup as much as alcohol), but sometimes the bottles do look similar.

Yamahammer

While waiting for the Whiskey to show up, I just stocked up the fridge. Holsten Premium, Holsten Maibock and Festbock, Hacker Pshorr, and Czechvar.

I'm pooped, time for a beer!

Attachments

• IMG_20221214_185312~2.jpg
    IMG_20221214_185312~2.jpg
    969.1 KB · Views: 1

SteinwayTransitCorp

Ha. Looks really nice!

A bottle of that could be easy to make for a joke, slap a CB sticker onto a bottle of something else. Might be a bit harder to get the actual producer to do it legitimately, given whatever marketing and label rules apply for alcohol.

If aiming for a legitimate product, it could be worth while to also consider bottles of CB Maple Syrup. Given the number of many different small Maple Syrup producers/farms that exist in Canada, maybe one of them would be up for a run of custom CB Labels (except in Quebec, where the selling of Maple Syrup is very tightly controlled)? Not the same as alcohol of course (well, some people do also like their syrup as much as alcohol), but sometimes the bottles do look similar.
I am more of a Johnny Walker blue man. There is just something about a 250 year old. Scratch that just makes it smooth to the touch and of course it must only be neat.

idssteve

Dear Old Gramps experimented aging his "recipe" in various woods. Oak, of course, but also Black Walnut, Pecan, Hickory,... even Maple... Lol. Still some Black Walnut. Bout 60 yrs? Perfectly awful flavor. Imo. Lol

I've adapted his recipe and some of his equipment to produce 197+ proof "fuel". Derived from grains rejected at local elevator. Some for mold, rat crap, etc. Would NOT consume. Lol.

Also some reject veg oil along with some chemistry that might look like a drug lab? Lol. Which is why ive exercised extreme caution legally. Lol.

Also decided to protect proprietary process. Reached out to an attorney just after Christmas. Very stable product. Once protected, might consider selling small bottles as fuel? Trust me. NO person or beast wants to consume the stuff. Lol.

idssteve

Gramps once experimented with "pumping up" (literally lol) a failed "bootleg Bourdeau". (don't tell France. Loll). Vacuum distillation pumps up fruitiness etc along with ethanol content. Anyone try vacuum distillation for home brew? Any home brewers out there?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Gramps once experimented with "pumping up" (literally lol) a failed "bootleg Bourdeau". (don't tell France. Loll). Vacuum distillation pumps up fruitiness etc along with ethanol content. Anyone try vacuum distillation for home brew? Any home brewers out there?
When we lived in Georgia, neighbors of us brought over moonshine, man that would set your hair on fire. I also learned it was great for cleaning the rust off of tools. Lmao

idssteve

When we lived in Georgia, neighbors of us brought over moonshine, man that would set your hair on fire. I also learned it was great for cleaning the rust off of tools. Lmao
Lol... we keep some in spray bottles for flies. Knocks them out of the air and disinfects. No flyswatter aerosols. Lol. 190+ pretty rough on the poor critters' chitin. Ug. Gotta be careful of flammability! Treat it like gasoline!

idssteve

Lol... we keep some in spray bottles for flies. Knocks them out of the air and disinfects. No flyswatter aerosols. Lol. 190+ pretty rough on the poor critters' chitin. Ug. Gotta be careful of flammability! Treat it like gasoline!
The wife and I started disinfecting food items, packages, can tops before opening, etc with "consumable grade" 190 as virus mitigation. Nvrkno who sneezed on what in the store. Lol. Grown to like the flavor on apples, etc. Even pizza! Lol

Heard that slower evaporation of 140-150 might prove more effective against covid's lipid layer? Idk. I'm used to 199 for home brew bio diesel. Best results with least moisture. 199 proves amazingly hydroscopic tho. As anyone who's ran alky at drag strip knows. Lol

SteinwayTransitCorp

The wife and I started disinfecting food items, packages, can tops before opening, etc with "consumable grade" 190 as virus mitigation. Nvrkno who sneezed on what in the store. Lol. Grown to like the flavor on apples, etc. Even pizza! Lol

Heard that slower evaporation of 140-150 might prove more effective against covid's lipid layer? Idk. I'm used to 199 for home brew bio diesel. Best results with least moisture. 199 proves amazingly hydroscopic tho. As anyone who's ran alky at drag strip knows. Lol
Y-u know Napalm in a clear, mason jar does it get any better?