Double Decker Buses

spARTacus

It's the logical target vector for maximum fatalities if you're targeting vehicles with explosive devices. The iconic nature adds to psychological effects as well...
I'd suspect trains and subways, probably also even rush hour ferries, bridges, tunnels and freeways, etc, would have more terrifying impact as potential "vehicular related vectors". However, let's get it on the record anyway, that we should avoid having Double Decker buses for our transit systems because they could be too attractive of targets for terrorism in comparison to regular buses. Not sure what that means then on the record, about also needing to avoid Christian churches, Shopping Malls, Movie Theatres, Concert and Sporting Venues, heck probably even gun ranges on their busy nights, as other high density opportunities for terrifying.

Last edited:

spARTacus

...As Canada disarms itself while experiencing it's own political unrest, it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen in Toronto or Montreal for similar reasons.
Fortunately, Canada has been less of a target for terrorism since we tend to have less aggressive foreign policy than the US and UK, etc. It's got nothing to do with internal gun control. The planes flew into the towers in NYC irrelevant of the US' free approach to internal self arming and guns, etc.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Fortunately, Canada has been less of a target for terrorism since we tend to have less aggressive foreign policy than the US and UK, etc. It's got nothing to do with internal gun control. The planes flew into the towers in NYC irrelevant of the US' free approach to internal self arming and guns, etc.
The planes targeted the WTC because it was a big target. Canada is becoming a terrorist gateway. Besides freedom is dead in Canada, just ask the truckers and old ladies who bank accounts were seized.

spARTacus

...Besides freedom is dead in Canada, just ask the truckers and old ladies who bank accounts were seized.
As a Canadian, I have no problem with the fact that the "disgruntled people masquerading under the hijacked banner of protesting truckers" (the real truckers were on the job along with other Canadians, not hanging out in hot tubs and bouncy castles) had money and their bank accounts ceased or frozen. All those disgruntled people being manipulated by political puppeteers were afforded lots of time for their non-permit approved protest and voicing their opinions, and for their infringing on the freedom rights of other Canadians, before they got shut down and their money frozen. If anything, it should have all been shut down way sooner, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Chuck Finley69

As a Canadian, I have no problem with the fact that the "disgruntled people masquerading under the hijacked banner of protesting truckers" (the real truckers were on the job along with other Canadians, not hanging out in hot tubs and bouncy castles) had money and their bank accounts ceased or frozen. All those disgruntled people being manipulated by political puppeteers were afforded lots of time for their non-permit approved protest and voicing their opinions, and for their infringing on the freedom rights of other Canadians, before they got shut down and their money frozen. If anything, it should have all been shut down way sooner, in my opinion. Yes but typically freedom involves due process and innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Our system presumes that innocence even when guilt is obvious.. Semantics to many but it's allowed the worst of the worst to go free on principle by design. ======================================================================

The first amendment is more important than second amendment.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

As a Canadian, I have no problem with the fact that the "disgruntled people masquerading under the hijacked banner of protesting truckers" (the real truckers were on the job along with other Canadians, not hanging out in hot tubs and bouncy castles) had money and their bank accounts ceased or frozen. All those disgruntled people being manipulated by political puppeteers were afforded lots of time for their non-permit approved protest and voicing their opinions, and for their infringing on the freedom rights of other Canadians, before they got shut down and their money frozen. If anything, it should have all been shut down way sooner, in my opinion.
Wow you did drink the cool aid. Same sentiment that the Jews expressed. When Hitler took power, he’s a nice man things will be OK. The people who are having their stores taken away are rabble-rousers it never fails to amaze.i

spARTacus

Wow you did drink the cool aid. Same sentiment that the Jews expressed. When Hitler took power, he’s a nice man things will be OK. The people who are having their stores taken away are rabble-rousers it never fails to amaze.i
You are so brimming with self doubt that it is blinding you, self doubt with the people and propaganda you're following, your uncomfortableness with where it's leading you and your nation, the constant attempts to transfer onto others about being led into box cars.

spARTacus

.... Yes but typically freedom involves due process and innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Our system presumes that innocence even when guilt is obvious.. Semantics to many but it's allowed the worst of the worst to go free on principle by design.....
Not really sure what that's got to do with the topic that was being discussed, but if you are suggesting the protestors in Canada didn't have opportunity to be heard and their situation considered before they were shut down and money ceased/frozen, well then you're blindly following propaganda just as much as TransitGuy.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You are so brimming with self doubt that it is blinding you, self doubt with the people and propaganda you're following, your uncomfortableness with where it's leading you and your nation, the constant attempts to transfer onto others about being led into box cars.
let me be clear history travels in circles if you are not careful. The Germans could never had accomplished what they did with the holocaust, without the cooperation.of the people, yes that’s right nice people. I could care less what you think. Just like previous discussions about crime, if you do not personally see it, it is not happening. The world is what it is today because good people are silent. Example one: EV’s I am not against EV’s. I actually think they’re quite exciting., But when you talk to people about how bad they actually are for the environment, you are some wingnut. When I bring up that child slave labor in Africa, mines the minerals for the batteries yes but it’s good for the environment. When I say it’s environmental racism, peoples heads explode, but it is after all. You can’t mine it here but we can mine it over there. Those poor people are expendable and you’re just too stupid to know it. As for the Canadian truckers, if you looked online, you would have seen a lot of videos taken of innocent truckers, being beaten, unconscious, or worse by your version of the federal police. And it is true, the first amendment of the United States is the most important and thank God we have , it is under assault. As someone who is put the uniform on and sacrificed much of my youth in Defense of this country, it pains me to see what is going on. Science is science it should never be settled. It should always be open to debate, but when it comes to certain things that’s no longer true.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Not really sure what that's got to do with the topic that was being discussed, but if you are suggesting the protestors in Canada didn't have opportunity to be heard and their situation considered before they were shut down and money ceased/frozen, well then you're blindly following propaganda just as much as TransitGuy.
That’s your problem if you do not see it poof it’s not there………….so sad. BTW I have in the past admitted when I was wrong, you on the other hand just come up with more propaganda

spARTacus

That’s your problem if you do not see it poof it’s not their………….so sad. BTW I have in the past admitted when I was wrong, you on the other hand just come up with more propaganda
Oh I see quite clearly what Chuck posted. What you don't see is his posting doesn't make sense, holds no valid argument. You didn't see what I wrote in response? Please tell me what I was wrong about.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Like I said, must be true. The biggest most important problem facing the US right now, is the threats coming from Canada.
Guess the truth is not what you like, I never said Canada was our biggest problem but it is fast becoming one. Open immigration is good for no country, control of one’s borders is essential to even have a country. Just look at the mess in the south.