Electric Bikes, the new fire starter.

idssteve

Amen, and you might need asbestos shorts…lmao
Lol... Some ceramic fabrics can out perform asbestos.

Li chemistries demand "smart controllers". Much similar to why you cant "legally" buy propane in a five gallon plastic bucket. Nor gasoline... lol.

like anything, only takes a couple nincompoops to nin com the pupe for every one. Li chemistry safety really should be treated AT LEAST as seriously as gasoline, propane, etc. Imo. There's history behind why gas water heaters in some residential garages are elevated off the floor... gasoline fumes are heavier than air. Fumes will travel on floor suface from leaking vehicle to water heater pilot... Some of life's lessons prove harder than others. Lol

i've personally contended that ALL batteries should be configured for ready swap out. Especially Li chemistries.. So they might be charged and maintained in a safer space? A coworker once popped an aftermarket Bold battery out onto plant floor. Where it went "thermo nuclear". Stain still on concrete. Handset (and hand lol) remained functional with minimal disruption. Other than eye watering fumes... Lol. Whole different outcome with some Samsung "hand warmers". Lol.

How many Dewalt, Makita, etc REAL tools use embedded batteries?

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Today Germany announced the last three nuclear power plants to be shut down, greenies very happy. But the MW loss to be made up by coal oil,nat gas……………..lmao

idssteve

Today Germany announced the last three nuclear power plants to be shut down, greenies very happy. But the MW loss to be made up by coal oil,nat gas……………..lmao
Once knew a guy who'd drained oil from his car before realizing he needed a car to go buy replacement oil... Lol. I gave him a lift. Lol

Im NO fan of fission. A demonic alchemy my dear late wife spiritually objected to. Myself, also. At least until we decide on a language for "dont dig here" on the sign over buried poisons that might be interpreted 100,000 yrs into future?

By their own definitions, shutting down existing zero carbon capacity before replacement zero carbon capacity is ready, is like draining engine oil BEFORE purchasing replacement. Go figure.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Once knew a guy who'd drained oil from his car before realizing he needed a car to go buy replacement oil... Lol. I gave him a lift. Lol

Im NO fan of fission. A demonic alchemy my dear late wife spiritually objected to. Myself, also. At least until we decide on a language for "dont dig here" on the sign over buried poisons that might be interpreted 100,000 yrs into future?

By their own definitions, shutting down existing zero carbon capacity before replacement zero carbon capacity is ready, is like draining engine oil BEFORE purchasing replacement. Go figure.
My father put it well “don’t cut your nose off to spite your face”…………..lamo

SteinwayTransitCorp

Whether you agree with the EV movement or not, this article is coming from a left of middle news outlet so it's rather interesting.

Yup another weenie roast, but hey the greenies feel good about their fire starters.