Emergency procedures for EV fires not up to scratch

Ph1llip

This was just released on YouTube. The presenter is Australian and cusses a lot and a lot of the context I had to Google, but he's right on the money (bonus, he's pretty funny as well, in a dry sort of way). Bonus content STCo, he references a sub accident whose root cause was a early predecessor of what's now known as Thermal runaway in EV's.

SteinwayTransitCorp

This was just released on YouTube. The presenter is Australian and cusses a lot and a lot of the context I had to Google, but he's right on the money (bonus, he's pretty funny as well, in a dry sort of way). Bonus content STCo, he references a sub accident whose root cause was a early predecessor of what's now known as Thermal runaway in EV's.

Fantastic, spot right on

SteinwayTransitCorp

SteinwayTransitCorp

You will notice that as always certain people never learned……..if Johnny jumps off the bridge are you going to do it too?

SteinwayTransitCorp

What’s really sad about you is the following, everything for you is tit for tat. If you watched the video, he is not against EV’s He is pointing out how dangerous they are, and can be. But you were so filled with hate against anything and anyone that should question your allegiance to the mob and your head explodes it’s very very sad.