Help Everything works except communication with network

heimiao

Hello, my BB Passport stopped communication with the network.
All ; GPS, map, internet and music etc etc work. NOT the TELEPHONE.

Dial a number and it stalls (silent) for a while then shows "Call failure, The call could not be connected"
When another person calls me , I don't see or hear any sign of the incoming call and caller the gets a silent "connecting" on his screen then hears the answering system of my provider.
My SIM card works on other phones but no other SIM card works on my BB Passport.

Can anybody tell me what may be wrong?
Thank you

SteinwayTransitCorp

Dial a number and it stalls (silent) for a while then shows "Call failure, The call could not be connected"
When another person calls me , I don't see or hear any sign of the incoming call and caller the gets a silent "connecting" on his screen then hears the answering system of my provider.
My SIM card works on other phones but no other SIM card works on my BB Passport.

Thank you
Time to suck it up……….its doa

spARTacus

Thank you
You'll get additional response if you post your Passport situation/question onto the Crackberry Forums as opposed to here on Club Crackberry Forums (ya I know slightly confusing). However, the response from others will mainly be the same in reference to BlackBerry10 well past end of life, not really a reliable option anymore for calls, text, data, internet. Some folks seem to still have some success in certain scenarios with carriers/areas. However, you were probably on borrowed time the last several months.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You'll get additional response if you post your Passport situation/question onto the Crackberry Forums as opposed to here on Club Crackberry Forums (ya I know slightly confusing). However, the response from others will mainly be the same in reference to BlackBerry10 well past end of life, not really a reliable option anymore for calls, text, data, internet. Some folks seem to still have some success in certain scenarios with carriers/areas. However, you were probably on borrowed time the last several months.
Lmao…………word salad………. NO matter were……..BLATHER PN !