Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Chuck Finley69

I'm glad to hear that everyone has their family safely with them.

I can be my serious person self and say that's part of what the season is about

Yamahammer

My best friend passed along this reminder to me this morning. Happy Kwanzaa !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221226-143305.png
    Screenshot_20221226-143305.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 2

Ph1llip

Merry Christmas to all you crazy Crackberry people! Enjoy the day with your families and dont forget the poor saps like me working tonight lol
The same to you!

I occasionally get to work shift hours and this year drew the New Year's Eve straw. Thankfully, people are too drunk to do something truly horrendous but those attacks on power stations in WA state were truly despicable. And so I sympathize majorly with anyone working shift.

SteinwayTransitCorp

The same to you!

I occasionally get to work shift hours and this year drew the New Year's Eve straw. Thankfully, people are too drunk to do something truly horrendous but those attacks on power stations in WA state were truly despicable. And so I sympathize majorly with anyone working shift.
The days of working, many holidays for the City of NY DOTBOB. The guys who came in and the little meals we would have together. Would not have missed it for the world.

howarmat

The days of working, many holidays for the City of NY DOTBOB. The guys who came in and the little meals we would have together. Would not have missed it for the world.
Its a tight group. Fridays on night shift I smoke meat for the gang and always on our sunday day shift we fix a feast for breakfest. It is indeed some of the best ways to “work” that exist and truly would be hard to forget.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Its a tight group. Fridays on night shift I smoke meat for the gang and always on our sunday day shift we fix a feast for breakfest. It is indeed some of the best ways to “work” that exist and truly would be hard to forget.
Or shop was at the base of the Williamsburg Bridge in Brooklyn facing Manhattan, so the ironworkers would get the Grill going and we would go over to the South St., Seaport get lobster, and on the way to the shop, stop and pick up steaks. Our Friday evening soirées became famous within the department.

Last edited: