Mowing, Blowing and Whatnot!

Yamahammer

I remember my first rechargeable whipper snipper and what a disappointment that was!
Well the times are a changing and the usefulness of rechargeable tools has turned the tables. Mowers, Blowers...

First up is an EGO 42" Zero Turn Riding Mower. If you like to watch someone else mow the lawn for a half hour then this video is for you! Don't forget to rattle your jewelry :)

Condensed version: 2 hours of cutting tall grass and still made it home!

Yamahammer

Need a little utility vehicle for the farm or golf course? Here's a little Chinese EV Truck unboxing and test. It's cute!

SteinwayTransitCorp

Here is the issue, all of this electric stuff is great...................fun to play with. but in the end you need ICE engines/factories/power plants. The only things that run and run all the time.

Yamahammer

Feel free to start your own ICE thread. Preferably not in the Driving/Riding Forum however, it's clearly noted as having a focus on other than ICE vehicles..
Here is the issue, all of this electric stuff is great...................fun to play with. but in the end you need ICE engines/factories/power plants. The only things that run and run all the time.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I remember when the rumba robot vacuum came out I was looking at it at Sears. I asked the salesman if he knew anyone with a dog who had one of these he guaranteed it would be fine. I made him write it on the receipt. The next morning I got up the robot was dead. The dog was fine.