Old CB account on CB 2.0

jordmwills

I’m confused, I’ve just had to sign up for another account to access the club forums. I’ve used the same name across the both of them (old CB account) is this correct? Have I done it right as it wouldn’t let me reset my password as it said my account doesn’t exist. I just wanted my CB 2.0 badge to appear.

Yamahammer

I’m confused, I’ve just had to sign up for another account to access the club forums. I’ve used the same name across the both of them (old CB account) is this correct? Have I done it right as it wouldn’t let me reset my password as it said my account doesn’t exist. I just wanted my CB 2.0 badge to appear.
Sign in using CB Passport.Screenshot_20221130-183808~2.png

Khonshu

Can the Club be accessible via the old Crackberry App?
The site is PWA, you don't really need an app. Just open the site in your browser and add it to the Homescreen or choose Install app. Any old apps are unlikely to work as they would need to be updated to reflect the new URL's, unless you specifically mean Tapatalk.

Last edited:

NY-PD

The site is PWA, you don't really need an app. Just open the site in your browser and add it to the Homescreen or choose Install app. Any old apps are unlikely to work as they would need to be updated to reflect the new URL's, unless you specifically mean Tapatalk.
Thanks for the clarification.