Samsung finally made my absurd dream monitor

CrackBerry News

Staff member
Samsung finally made my absurd dream monitorThe Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 checks all the boxes I've long wanted in a monitor upgrade: it's stupid wide, has great resolution, and awesome color fidelity. The only question is how much this thing will cost me....

Continue reading...

spARTacus

That thing is massive/cool/awesome, but also massively priced. When COVID crap started hitting the fan back in spring of 2020, I went searching for some additional external monitor capability for my laptop. Ended up buying a cheap Walmart special. It works well. At the time, considered buying a generic large screen TV that was on special. Same cost for more size than actual computer monitors. Various reviews advised against it in terms of screens for TV not the same and not great as screens for computer monitor purposes. A year or so later I had to give up another monitors I had on another household computer that we didn't use much. For it, I just then hooked it up to the nearby household TV since we wouldn't be needing to view that computer's display very often. However, whenever I do now view that computer's display (on the nearby TV), I am impressed (with the TV as a monitor). It's really large and doesn't seem to have any issues with fine details, etc... ( the computer is running Windows). For me, next time I will seriously reconsider just buying a large screen TV for a large screen computer monitor purpose. I realize that won't work well for lots of scenarios depending on different monitor needs of different people. However, for me I think it will work well enough.