Site doesn't work well with Samsung

I'm running an S22 Ultra with Android 13/ OneUI 5 Typing is awful. Impossible to see what I'm typing or editing. Using stock keyboard and Samsung Internet browser. Site freezes during typing too. Please make this site mobile friendly

Khonshu

Are you using any of the built-in or add-on Ad blockers on your device? Those ad blockers often block scripts needed for site functions to work correctly. If you are, try disabling them and see if you still have the same issues. This identical issue was reported on Android Central (as well as Linus Tech Tips) which runs totally different systems. - https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...-adding-extra-lines-while-posting-forums.html long story short, it seems to be a Samsung/Configuration issue not a site issue.

Android Central works fine for me on Samsung Internet browser. I use it a mod. I also use Adguard or NordVPN blocker there without issues.

Khonshu

Android Central works fine for me on Samsung Internet browser. I use it a mod. I also use Adguard or NordVPN blocker there without issues.
I'd still suggest testing with Ad Guard and any other ad blocker off to rule it out. Looking at Ad Guard's base filter list, they block a ton of sites out of the box including CrackBerry and Android Central. There's currently no ads on here anyway and again, there's plenty of reported issues with Samsung Internet Browser. Another case of similar issues right here. And another here, which runs the same forum software as here where the user seemingly discovered it was caused by Samsung's Predictive Text.

Last edited:

spARTacus

Seems to work decent for me on my Samsung A21 and S21FE Phones, and Samsung Tab A Tablet, default Samsung Browser and ageing BlackBerry Android Keyboard apk.

I'd still suggest testing with Ad Guard and any other ad blocker off to rule it out. Looking at Ad Guard's base filter list, they block a ton of sites out of the box including CrackBerry and Android Central. There's currently no ads on here anyway and again, there's plenty of reported issues with Samsung Internet Browser. Another case of similar issues right here. And another here, which runs the same forum software as here where the user seemingly discovered it was caused by Samsung's Predictive Text.
I'm using Chrome and Gboard now, and it still isn't behaving any better. No Adguard now either.

rthonpm

Works perfectly with Firefox with UBlock Origin as an extension on my Pixel 6 Pro. I've found it to be a cleaner solution than some of the ad blocking browsers.

Works perfectly with Firefox with UBlock Origin as an extension on my Pixel 6 Pro. I've found it to be a cleaner solution than some of the ad blocking browsers.
I
I use Adguard, since I have a lifetime subscription.

joeldf

On a Galaxy S20FE 5G here. Firefox browser and the Blackberry keyboard.

Everything seems to be working fine on my end.