Standing Desk Recommendations

James Falconer

Administrator
I've been a standing desk user for 5+ years now. My current desk is an Autonomous model - it's really nice and has done the job.

However, I'm finding myself needing more desk space. Anyone out there have recommendations for a larger, or an 'L' shaped corner standing desk? I need the space for additional monitors and gear!

I've been a standing desk user for 5+ years now. My current desk is an Autonomous model - it's really nice and has done the job.

However, I'm finding myself needing more desk space. Anyone out there have recommendations for a larger, or an 'L' shaped corner standing desk? I need the space for additional monitors and gear!
Haha same. I got an Autonomous desk a couple years ago and I love it, but it has started to feel a tad small lol. Don't they make a larger one?

James Falconer

Administrator
I think they do? Seems to me they had a larger size for most desks. And they definitely still have the larger 'L' shaped desk. I like the idea of that personally, fits my office quite well.

Well I like it because after an hour or so of sitting, I can stand up and stretch my legs for 10 or 15 minutes then sit back down. It's pretty helpful to avoid getting muscle cramps and soreness.