The Real Blackberry KEY3?

Media Time

Recently, in China, a second-hand goods trading software “XianYu”, appeared the BlackBerry KEY3,Probably the realest Blackberry KEY3 so far.
Front.jpeg
back.jpeg
Slide.jpeg
Right slide.jpeg
Top.jpeg
Bottem.jpeg
Exciting news for BBer ! Will this be the comeback we've been waiting for?
Are you satisfied with the design of KEY3? Does it meet your expectations of KEY3? What are your expectations for the KEY3 configuration? If you have any ideas, please leave your comments.

durendal

Very nice. The BB pattern on the back is also a nice touch. I don't see the need to have 2 emoji keys on both sides, as this sacrifice affects the size of the space bar. I'll definitely buy this as a replacement for my aging Key 2 LE. Too bad no profit oriented company will want to develop this.

Chuck Finley69

Recently, in China, a second-hand goods trading software “XianYu”, appeared the BlackBerry KEY3,Probably the realest Blackberry KEY3 so far.
View attachment 176
View attachment 177
View attachment 178
View attachment 179
View attachment 180
View attachment 181
Exciting news for BBer ! Will this be the comeback we've been waiting for?
Are you satisfied with the design of KEY3? Does it meet your expectations of KEY3? What are your expectations for the KEY3 configuration? If you have any ideas, please leave your comments.
As others have stated, this is fake. Another scam

durendal

It is certainly true that there are a lot of fakes, especially if the source is from China. But there is no harm for one to hope that it is true. We just need to take everything we see online with a grain of salt.

SteinwayTransitCorp

It is certainly true that there are a lot of fakes, especially if the source is from China. But there is no harm for one to hope that it is true. We just need to take everything we see online with a grain of salt.
There is no hope, TLC lost there shirts with BlackBerry…………the ship has sailed and then poof sank right at the pier….lol