Poll What are you gaming on these days and why?

Used for Polls

What are you gaming on these days?

• PC

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Playstation

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steam Deck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Khonshu

After having a Nintendo Switch for a few years now, I'm looking to move onto something new. Naturally, I have my own thoughts on the direction I want to go but I was rather curious what other folks are using and the reasoning for it. Hit up the poll above and let me know what you're using and why. I added a special spot for the Steam Deck because I'm just curious to see how many folks are possibly using that as their primary gaming device. If you think something else should be added, let me know!

smith1386

PC all the way. I used to enjoy console gaming, but so many console exclusives now find their way to the PC. If Sony would just release Gran Turismo for the PC, I would be all set.

Khonshu

PC all the way. I used to enjoy console gaming, but so many console exclusives now find their way to the PC. If Sony would just release Gran Turismo for the PC, I would be all set.

Looks like that MIGHT soon happen.

smith1386

Looks like that MIGHT soon happen.

I've been wanting to play a Gran Turismo for so long. I hope this is accurate.

durendal

I started out as a console gamer (SNES - PSX era), since most good RPG are console exclusive. But now I'm more of a PC gamer, like you guys said, these are now being ported to PC.

16bitnomad

A little bit of everything...LOL. Currently going back and forth from GoWR and Elden Ring on PS5, Super Mario 3d World Bowsers Fury on Switch OLED, playing through Outriders on Xbox Series S one night a week with friends, and messing around with some retro goodness on my Analogue Pocket. You could say I'm a gamer...LOL

Justgeeee

The Call of Duty games would come out around my birthday and I always enjoyed playing those. Then the kids came and I got more into playing what they like. My son is really into Fortnite and I tried to play that and for the life of me I couldnt play it. My daughter loves roblox so I find myself playing the games on there often. Vacation Simulator on PS4 VR is my lil go to though :)

travislicious

I'm definitely a handheld enthusiast, so I currently spend a lot of time with my Nintendo Switch, but I've been eyeing up the Steam Deck and I know I'll eventually own some generation of the Deck

Also Sony if you are reading this, release a new PSP/PS Vita you cowards! ;)

Windows PC. Team Red (Ryzen 7 5700X and Radeon RX 6600XT).

I'm playing Disco Elysium, Stray, the Walking Dead franchise, and Graveyard Keeper.

Playstation because I've used a Mac for years and have just gotten used to gaming on a Playstation lol. Plus, I'm not cool enough or have money for a gaming rig. I would love one some day, but just not in the budget for a while.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well I hate to admit it by I do still use my Intelivision with voice cartridge. Otherwise mostly on the computer, as there is a group of us who still play Metal of Honor Allied Assault Against each other, I do have an Microsoft X Box but it is the first version. I admit it I am a dinosaur