January Games

16bitnomad

So what is everyone's plans for gaming in January? There are a few big releases (Dead Space Remake, Forespoken, Fire Emblem Engage, One Piece Odyssey to name a few). I'm still trying to finish HZD and have started up Chained Echoes on Switch. While I do have Fire Emblem preordered, I'm probably going to cancel just because the preview trailers haven't done anything to impress me at all. I played the Dead Space series on 360 and might pick the remake up on a sale but we will have to wait and see. The others are meh to me. Anyone got a game they are excited for coming out in January? I am going to try and make a monthly post about the coming games so we can talk about them.

That's a great idea for a monthly thread. I don't know much in terms of new releases, since I'm just getting back into PC gaming, but I'm definitely interested in learning what's available and what experienced gamers recommend.

16bitnomad

That's a great idea for a monthly thread. I don't know much in terms of new releases, since I'm just getting back into PC gaming, but I'm definitely interested in learning what's available and what experienced gamers recommend.
PC Gamer huh? Well I guess I can play nice with ya even though I'm a Console gamer...LOL.