Question Missing accounts and key 2 update

Used for questions that need answers

dverdier

This is the third time now I go to log in and I'm told that email doesn't exist. I go to create and that email is already used. I only have 3 emails so this is my last time I guess. On to my questions. There used to be downloads for bb on this site and I don't see them anymore. Am I missing them? Most importantly, is it poss to upgrade the android version on the key 2 somehow?

Chuck Finley69

This is the third time now I go to log in and I'm told that email doesn't exist. I go to create and that email is already used. I only have 3 emails so this is my last time I guess. On to my questions. There used to be downloads for bb on this site and I don't see them anymore. Am I missing them? Most importantly, is it poss to upgrade the android version on the key 2 somehow? You'll most of the BlackBerry info on the legacy CrackBerry forums

Dunt Dunt Dunt

This is the third time now I go to log in and I'm told that email doesn't exist. I go to create and that email is already used. I only have 3 emails so this is my last time I guess. On to my questions. There used to be downloads for bb on this site and I don't see them anymore. Am I missing them? Most importantly, is it poss to upgrade the android version on the key 2 somehow?
1) No downloads, too much stuff was using copyrighted content - pictures, ringtones... that all ended long ago, so most have been doing links. But yeah you find a ten year old link, chances are it's no good anymore.

2) Key2 boot rom is locked.... you are stuck with what the manufacture offered, which is Android 8.1.

Legacy BlackBerry can be found https://forums.crackberry.com/