Multitasking vs. monotasking, and why you should care

CrackBerry News

Staff member
Multitasking vs. monotasking, and why you should careYou're probably familiar with multitasking. But have you been introduced to the wonderful world of monotasking? If not, you're going to want to read this....

Continue reading...

Joneser2006

I believe that we operate in our zones. Many industries have taken advantage of what we WANT to be and do. Journaling, college, multitasking, meditation, new tech, the gym, and more capitalize on what we envision. Pressure to keep up causes us to make uneducated decisions. Bad or no results bring us back to square one. Find peace first...then you can find progress.

Gene Fells

A great article. I have played with multiple monitor setups for years and at times they were useful for a specific purpose.

My best setup was 2 monitors (1 X landscape / 1 X portrait). This was ideal for web development, especially for seeing multiple page width views simultaneously.

In recent times I no longer play with websites and have reverted to a single 24 inch 16:10 monitor. I find this more productive and my field of view is narrower, both vertically and horizontally. This more focussed, compact setup keeps me in a zone for longer and discourages distractions.

Last edited: