My favorite phone of 2022 was dumb … and it made me smarter

CrackBerry News

Staff member
My favorite phone of 2022 was dumb … and it made me smarterA timeless design in a compact chassis that helps you through this modern world by … forcing you to disconnect. This is my experience with the Punkt MP02....

Continue reading...

pkcable

Watching the video attached to this article REALLY brought me back! I remember seeing it when it first came out too!

My name is Rich and I'm powerless over my smart phone!

travislicious

I honestly wish I could do something like this, but ugh too many group chats across too many apps and I get some major FOMO thinking about missing out these days.

But yes, lots of nostalgia for my old candy bar phones of the past!

mikael11

My favorite phone of 2022 was dumb … and it made me smarterA timeless design in a compact chassis that helps you through this modern world by … forcing you to disconnect. This is my experience with the Punkt MP02....

Continue reading...
I like your take on this. Smartphones really decrease our presence in the "real" world! Therefore I'm glad that I can use my Classic with the stock browser to attend to this forum. It's also smooth, great work!

ibukun falade

They are expensive, usually have a shorter battery life, and with so many apps available, they can be distracting in ways that simpler phones aren't.