New Gadget - Florida Style

Ph1llip

I think the 380 EZ would be the sweet spot. It's all about shot placement anyway in defensive scenarios, I've never had anyone say "Is that all you've got?" when it's in their kneecap 😆. And if you didn't want a lawsuit, even a 22 anywhere around the nose or between the second and third ribcage kinda makes the caliber academic 🤪 Bonus: less splatter at close ranges.

Chuck Finley69

I think the 380 EZ would be the sweet spot. It's all about shot placement anyway in defensive scenarios, I've never had anyone say "Is that all you've got?" when it's in their kneecap . And if you didn't want a lawsuit, even a 22 anywhere around the nose or between the second and third ribcage kinda makes the caliber academic Bonus: less splatter at close ranges. She already has 22lr Glock 44 with an 18rd ProMag but I don't want her getting any ideas about moonlighting as hit-chick..

Ph1llip

I think the 380 EZ would be the sweet spot. It's all about shot placement anyway in defensive scenarios, I've never had anyone say "Is that all you've got?" when it's in their kneecap . And if you didn't want a lawsuit, even a 22 anywhere around the nose or between the second and third ribcage kinda makes the caliber academic Bonus: less splatter at close ranges. She already has 22lr Glock 44 with an 18rd ProMag but I don't want her getting any ideas about moonlighting as hit-chick..
Times are tough these days with Bidenomics...no harm in having a side hustle 😆

Chuck Finley69

So my buddy called me for a collectible. An RG 23 from RG Industries 22lr Saturday Night Special from the 1970s like the one John Hinckley Jr used in attempted Presidential assassination. In tradition, it was only $55 with the original box and papers.

Chuck Finley69

This go around I've now got the wife shooting the Shield EZ 9mm and she feels comfortable with it even though we also have the Shield EZ .380 as well.

I also took Walther PPS M2 9mm to range as well @Ph1llip but only 7 rounds is weak compared to Glock 26 and 12 rounds.

Ph1llip

This go around I've now got the wife shooting the Shield EZ 9mm and she feels comfortable with it even though we also have the Shield EZ .380 as well.

I also took Walther PPS M2 9mm to range as well @Ph1llip but only 7 rounds is weak compared to Glock 26 and 12 rounds.
Ah, yes, that is a drawback. Even the largest mag only takes you to 8.

There's a new Walther called the PDP F-Series, specifically designed for women. It's got the closest size dimensions to the Shield EZ, but packs a whopping 15 rounds for almost the same size. You should have a look at it, I'm willing to bet she'll like it more than the Shield. It's a Walther though so it'll be pricey.

Chuck Finley69

Ah, yes, that is a drawback. Even the largest mag only takes you to 8. There's a new Walther called the PDP F-Series, specifically designed for women. It's got the closest size dimensions to the Shield EZ, but packs a whopping 15 rounds for almost the same size. You should have a look at it, I'm willing to bet she'll like it more than the Shield. It's a Walther though so it'll be pricey.
==========================

I'll check it out. There's also the new Shield Equalizer like an EZ 9mm but double stack.

Well I guess I can't have too many guns with all the Hamas lovers walking around

Ph1llip

Ah, yes, that is a drawback. Even the largest mag only takes you to 8. There's a new Walther called the PDP F-Series, specifically designed for women. It's got the closest size dimensions to the Shield EZ, but packs a whopping 15 rounds for almost the same size. You should have a look at it, I'm willing to bet she'll like it more than the Shield. It's a Walther though so it'll be pricey.
==========================

I'll check it out. There's also the new Shield Equalizer like an EZ 9mm but double stack.

Well I guess I can't have too many guns with all the Hamas lovers walking around
Amen... in these times, you can never too many firearms and too much ammo.

Chuck Finley69

Amen... in these times, you can never too many firearms and too much ammo.
==================================

Switched my EDC temporarily from Glock 19/26 to 23/27 for the .40 benefits. I'll switch back around after testing out some 147gr 9mm after Christmas season.