Well, I feel safer I don’t know about you.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well, the idiots gathered this week signed, useless documents, patted each other on the back, and then continue to eat lots of beef, and fly away on their private jets by their own specifications destroying the planet. Also, you’ll notice the date for everything to happen now is 2050 when they started this it was 2020 then it was 2030 now it’s 2050 do I hear 3000. Wake up planet it’s all about the money. It has nothing to do about the environment, John Kerry, farting at the podium, told you everything you needed to know about this whole thing. They’re all full of shit.

Ph1llip

LOL agree! I do wonder why so many people are hoodwinked. Is it the state of our education system? The shrinking of the average brain cell count? Not enough college students doing STEM degrees? The general decline of critical thinking?

SteinwayTransitCorp

LOL agree! I do wonder why so many people are hoodwinked. Is it the state of our education system? The shrinking of the average brain cell count? Not enough college students doing STEM degrees? The general decline of critical thinking?
All of the above….lol