Well it must be said

SteinwayTransitCorp

Since no one else will post this I will. Support for genocide against the Jewish people is disgusting and indefensible. Since most younger people have no historical data base to fall back on, let us try it here. Your ranting and raving as well as painting the Star of David on buildings and businesses, harkens back to Nazi Germany 1938-1939. This is how the last genocide started. It started in the colleges, with the so-called enlightened, book burning next, followed by the destruction of Jewish owned stores and homes. Please do not take my word for it, but go back and study some real history not TikTok, not YouTube. Look for the series The World At War. It will open your eyes.

After you look at the series, go online and visit Auschwitz and other camps. Look at what you are advocating again.

One last thought, the people who you think you were supporting, if they ever got into power, would hunt you down and kill you like vermin. For all of those enlightened women who are part of these protests, you are supporting a group of people who think of women as something to be owned, abused and used strictly for sex. Is this what the woman’s movement stands for today? Do you really want to return to that? Maybe you do I don’t know. It’s time to do the research and look at history and see how evil these people really are, and what they are advocating.

Remember, it all starts with “ first they came for the tradesmen, but I did nothing because I was not a tradesmen. Then they came for the Jews but I did not do anything again because I was not Jewish, then they came for the intellectuals, and I did not do anything again. Then they came for me and I was alone.”

Remember, history travels in circles. If Good is not forever vigilant, Evil will plunge us back into the Dark Ages.

Last edited:

durendal

Whoa! Where did this come from? If people really do think like that, then I'm worried where the world is going. They say that the children are our future. If most kids these days think like that, then we have no future. It looks like that modern civilization is developing Alzheimer's, forgetting the tragedy that happened in the decades past. Those who forget the past are bound to repeat it. The "Woe is me!" mentality will be the death of our civilization.

Chuck Finley69

When our leaders tell us that collective society knows better than our individual brains, eyes and ears let us think, see and hear one must question that collective society and it's hive mentality.

I've said this elsewhere but I'll post here as well. Our forefathers gave us our individual protected inalienable rights. The 1A, 2A followed by the others are important to fight and die for as men and women have for decades. They're numbered in correct order whether intentional or not.

Pay attention, be vigilant. It's all yours to lose.

SteinwayTransitCorp

When our leaders tell us that collective society knows better than our individual brains, eyes and ears let us think, see and hear one must question that collective society and it's hive mentality.

I've said this elsewhere but I'll post here as well. Our forefathers gave us our individual protected inalienable rights. The 1A, 2A followed by the others are important to fight and die for as men and women have for decades. They're numbered in correct order whether intentional or not.

Pay attention, be vigilant. It's all yours to lose.
Amen!

goku_vegeta

The protests are in response to Israel's actions in Palestine since 1948. People have woken up to the typically one sided narrative on the Palestine-Israel issue. It's an apartheid state - it helps to understand why people are protesting. Let's not be disingenuous and attempt to say let's review history and then leave out critical portions of history to create or perpetuate a false narrative.

SteinwayTransitCorp

The protests are in response to Israel's actions in Palestine since 1948. People have woken up to the typically one sided narrative on the Palestine-Israel issue. It's an apartheid state - it helps to understand why people are protesting. Let's not be disingenuous and attempt to say let's review history and then leave out critical portions of history to create or perpetuate a false narrative.
Your narrative is false and is typical of the arguments of today. When someone tells you they’re going to kill you you believe them the Palestinians have been given billions of dollars over the 30 years where is it? Why don’t we ask those questions of course we don’t because we know where it is Yasser Arafat, the hero of the Palestinian people Stole that money and his wife lives in Paris with billions of dollars in the bank. Sorry the only way to stop this conflict is to annihilate Hamas and anybody who supports them you cannot bargain with the devil.

SteinwayTransitCorp

By the way, it is not a one-sided narrative. When someone invade your country kills 1000 people be heads, children murders and rapes women and hold hostages. The Palestinians may or may not support this, but when you don’t protest against it and you don’t try to stop it, you are as guilty as the person who pulls the trigger. The Palestinians and Hamas are the same as the Nazis only worse please don’t try to say both sides are guilty.

Chuck Finley69

======≈============================
Don't make any fucking excuses for Nazis or Hamas. Kill the motherfuckers

Ph1llip

Wrong LOL

SteinwayTransitCorp

======≈============================
Don't make any fucking excuses for Nazis or Hamas. Kill the motherfuckers
Don’t hold back big fella. Tell me how you really feel…….LMFAO

Chuck Finley69

Don’t hold back big fella. Tell me how you really feel…….LMFAO
For how many years I've heard all kinds of people accused of behaving like Nazis and when a cultural society exists and behaves like the actual Nazis, people try explaining the behavior as if that justifies it somehow. That's how people tried explaining the rise of the actual Nazis 100 +/- years ago. People's ignorance never fails to amaze me.

I know as NYer you get it. This is worse than 9/11 on a per capita basis.

SteinwayTransitCorp

For how many years I've heard all kinds of people accused of behaving like Nazis and when a cultural society exists and behaves like the actual Nazis, people try explaining the behavior as if that justifies it somehow. That's how people tried explaining the rise of the actual Nazis 100 +/- years ago. People's ignorance never fails to amaze me.

I know as NYer you get it. This is worse than 9/11 on a per capita basis.
You got it right, I have had it with these people who think they can sucker all of us in. They may be stupid and think tick-tock, and YouTube is where they get their information but they are those of us who know and remember history. If they think it’s so bad, why don’t they take a jet and fly over and support them I wonder how well that would work out for them

Ph1llip

You got it right, I have had it with these people who think they can sucker all of us in. They may be stupid and think tick-tock, and YouTube is where they get their information but they are those of us who know and remember history. If they think it’s so bad, why don’t they take a jet and fly over and support them I wonder how well that would work out for them
They wouldn't last 10 minutes. Once had a journalist sh*t himself when some pray-and-spray rounds hit his MRAP. You had to peel him off the floor, that's how quickly he dived 😂.