Well we’ll what a tangle web we weave………lmao BTW the story is on Reuters

Chuck Finley69

Oh yeah it was your ex's money, I forgot.
What the fuck are you talking about? I've lost all my earned assets supporting my original family the first time and partying like it was 1999 or I would have lost it anyway in the divorce.

I lost my rebuilt assets in the Great Recession to avoid bankruptcy the second time. I've never had to file bankruptcy, neither personal or business, ever.

spARTacus

There's a big difference since the infrastructure of the internet had large regulated telecom backing and wasn't riddled with the attempted forced requirements before ready for prime time.

Imagine pushing the internet and forcing the internet on society 1983-1993 time frame.
So you don't think there's any large regulated banks, stocks, mutual funds and such/investments, or otherwise large regulated companies, backing the current transformation away from fossil fuels?

So you think the internet, even as it is today, is prime time ready with no issues and no negative impacts on society?

Chuck Finley69

So you don't think there's any large regulated banks, stocks, mutual funds and such/investments, or otherwise large regulated companies, backing the current transformation away from fossil fuels?

So you think the internet, even as it is today, is prime time ready with no issues and no negative impacts on society?

All those companies aren't infrastructure. You do remember that regulated banks, stocks, mutual funds and such/investmentsmy profession right? Telecom moved to bring the internet, wired and wireless to replace copper regulated wire-lines to shed as much government oversight as possible.

Last edited:

spARTacus

All those companies aren't infrastructure. You do remember that regulated banks, stocks, mutual funds and such/investmentsmy profession right? Telecom moved to bring the internet, wired and wireless to replace copper regulated wire-lines to shed as much government oversight as possible.
I have no idea what your stated profession is, but that's kind of irrelevant to what we are specifically discussing. The internet is great but it has also brought lots of mess that's still far from sorted out, far from prime time ready and stable if that's the tag we're focusing on. Way more personal information for example, is now online and being exploited for targeted ads, sales and other marketing. Personal information exploitation also happening from negligence at public/private organizations/companies with their internet connected services and data, like data and privacy breaches or lack of adequate security. Personal and financial exploitation also happening from criminal activities like hacks and such, because of how we've thrown ourselves in with the internet before actually being ready or adequately prepped as a society. With so many services and infrastructure nowadays focused on being internet connected and piped/delivered over only the internet, reliability certainly seems to also nowadays be way down, a single miss-patching of a router/switch protocol/service several months ago almost taking down half of North America for a few days.

spARTacus

All those companies aren't infrastructure....
The ones building EVs, charging stations, solar panels, wind turbines, alternative sources, etc, and the ones working on the electrical grid, those ones are as core to infrastructure for moving away from fossil fuels as the "internet infrastructure ones" were in the day. Heck even most of the current "oil and gas infrastructure" companies are also in on it for something about moving away from fossil fuels, trying to get their share.

Chuck Finley69

Caught in a lie and edited out at 6:31pm.
Not sure what you're talking about. I hit post reply by accident before I added "Telecom moved to bring the internet, wired and wireless to replace copper regulated wire-lines to shed as much government oversight as possible." to my original post to finish my comment.

If you think you've found me then you can verify my profession...

Chuck Finley69

Boy!!! If you were in the investment business that's a serious concern given your personal beliefs and history. Psst BTW maybe you should use a VPN when surfing the net.
What for? I don't worry about stuff like that? I live in a "stand your ground state" and I'm armed with a Glock unless I'm slumming with a S&W that I keep as backup. In Glock We Trust in Florida regardless of gender, race and party here. Come and visit sometime. It's part of tourism here.

SteinwayTransitCorp

...in your eyes perhaps, if you see your purpose as being to make people adopt your viewpoint.
What he does not see is we do not hate anything or any technology. I have always enjoyed technology but when you cannot post what are real world stories/findings/math we are attacked. Science should never be settle, if it was the world would still be flat, we would never had flown and best of all you would not have a cell phone. Is climate change real? Sure it is, it is always changing just ask the dinosaurs.

spARTacus

...but when you cannot post what are real world stories/findings/math we are attacked...
Who is stopping anyone from posting anything? Who is attacking anyone, more so or less so than anyone attacking anyone else? What stories/findings/math are real or not real in comparison to other stories/findings/math?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Who is stopping anyone from posting anything? Who is attacking anyone, more so or less so than anyone attacking anyone else? What stories/findings/math are real or not real in comparison to other stories/findings/math?
Once again you take one sentence and pounce, what’s the point.

spARTacus

Once again you take one sentence and pounce, what’s the point.
Not at all. Like I said in my other post, I read the response fully and then went straight to a main point of contention. A real world approach. Address main points of contention adequately, and then one gets a framework from which to help address anything else.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Not at all. Like I said in my other post, I read the response fully and then went straight to a main point of contention. A real world approach. Address main points of contention adequately, and then one gets a framework from which to help address anything else.
No you don’t but that’s fine not my issue.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Can't have a cell phone without all that child labor that you've stated many times...

Are you living in an institution? If not you really need to consider it.

"Science should never be settle" - Why, so tortured souls like you can live in a world with beliefs of your own making?

" just ask the dinosaurs" - I did, they told me they died off because of climate change caused by the introduction of materials into the atmosphere.

So Captain, It's time to fill up the bath tub and jump into the sub and head off to the south China Sea and bring a few empty tankers with you to bring back some of that oil that they're hoarding over there! AND don't forget to blow your tubas OOM PAH, OOM PAH.
As always it great to hear from such a ………..LMAO