Climate what’s the story

SteinwayTransitCorp

Like I said earlier, it's a shortcoming on you if you can only ever see one and only one side of things. If you are never willing to try to genuinely understand a viewpoint of an opponent, then you are not going to have much success dealing with them.
I see truth based on real world facts not your “I did not see it so it’s not a fact” you always like to play the victim than cry how I never read you whole post, the problem is I do. You would work well in the U.N.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Like I said earlier, it's a shortcoming on you if you can only ever see one and only one side of things. If you are never willing to try to genuinely understand a viewpoint of an opponent, then you are not going to have much success dealing with them.
One last thought, I fully understand the enemy. You on the other hand understand nothing, when someone tells you “I want to destroy you and your country you believe them”, you on the other hand will say “ well both sides are doing it”.

guess in WWII you would have supported the Axis and the allies ,tilting more to the Axis powers after all the allies portrayed them as evil and you did not see it so it must not exist.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Like all of your answers you never dig in but cherry pick. Lmao if not so sad. When they come for you and it will happen one day perhaps you can discuss why are you doing this? After all I know your not all bad………….

Attachments

• IMG_0227.gif
    IMG_0227.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

spARTacus

...guess in WWII you would have supported the Axis and the allies ,tilting more to the Axis powers after all the allies portrayed them as evil and you did not see it so it must not exist.
Here's final fact, I wasn't yet alive during the second world war. I am not yet sure if you were, based on when you first left NYC after growing up and for the murder rate being higher now than when it was back then, a dumpster fire as you characterized it.

spARTacus

Like all of your answers you never dig in but cherry pick. Lmao if not so sad. When they come for you and it will happen one day perhaps you can discuss why are you doing this? After all I know your not all bad………….
I don't think I'm bad. I don't think you are all bad. I do wonder however about some of your thinking. Not sure who you think is someday going to come for me. If you are referring to death at the end of life and me being sentenced to either up or down, I feel pretty good about my chances.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You may treat that as a fact. Based on your postings in here, I am convinced its an opinion.
Here's final fact, I wasn't yet alive during the second world war. I am not yet sure if you were, based on when you first left NYC after growing up and for the murder rate being higher now than when it was back then, a dumpster fire as you characterized it.
Your probably the biggest……..I have ever debated. now’s it’s I was not around durning WWII……..will your stupidity every end? Try reading books for a change and as for the dumpster fire….it is. You do not ready the NY daily’s I do…..you refused to look at the fact from the NYPD when I presented them.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I don't think I'm bad. I don't think you are all bad. I do wonder however about some of your thinking. Not sure who you think is someday going to come for me. If you are referring to death at the end of life and me being sentenced to either up or down, I feel pretty good about my chances.
Well you live in that fantasy world, enjoy……you’ll need it.

spARTacus

...now’s it’s I was not around durning WWII……..will your stupidity every end? Try reading books for a change...
I have read lots and I am content with my understandings around WWII. Your posting about WWII simply provided me with an opportunity to poke at you again about the historical murder rates in NYC.

spARTacus

...and as for the dumpster fire….it is. You do not ready the NY daily’s I do…..you refused to look at the fact from the NYPD when I presented them.
See there is an example of you not reading/understanding what was posted. You completely missed when I agreed with you about the general crime rates up recently in NYC. ...and that's a fact.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I have read lots and I am content with my understandings around WWII. Your posting about WWII simply provided me with an opportunity to poke at you again about the historical murder rates in NYC.
Yes you did, so I now will consign you to the yam yam dumpster…………so blather on…..alone. Bye

SteinwayTransitCorp

On another front Ford announces it is stopping construction on its much touted battery factory. The reason they are losing so much money that the ICE division is not going to save the company from bankruptcy. This even with the government support.