Just been invited to the BlackBerry Summit 2023 will report back after

spARTacus

Aw, c'mon Spartz 🤪. Where've you been the last ten years. Pull the other one.
What? I can honestly say the term DEI was not something I'd bumped into before Chuck mentioned it. I can infer what I think it means as related to similar terms, but was genuinely interested in what Chucky means by DEI and also what he means by DEI in relation to the inability for mission orders/direction, or the inability for mission productivity.

spARTacus

I think he was commenting on the overall issues with DEI...
That's what I was trying to better understand, his opinion about whatever issues exist about DEI, but more specifically about conducting (or I guess preventing if that's what he was suggesting) Army missions.

Last edited:

spARTacus

I think he was commenting on the overall issues with DEI. If you ever get Fla please feel free to let me know or if you get back to NYC. Would ge glad to meet to show you my DD 214, and a cold one and a great piece of pizza.
Not sure when/if I'll ever get next to Florida or NYC. Not sure I'd be interested in seeing your DD 214. Is that your Tesla, your ICE, one of your firearms, or something about DEI? Without more context, it kind of sounds dirty, your offer.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Not sure when/if I'll ever get next to Florida or NYC. Not sure I'd be interested in seeing your DD 214. Is that your Tesla, your ICE, one of your firearms, or something about DEI? Without more context, it kind of sounds dirty, your offer.
A DD-214 is your military record.