Some thoughts

SteinwayTransitCorp

I have to say my father was right, never get pulled into stupid/antagonistic statements. This latest fiasco started with a simple post about how you could trust T-Mobile with banking when basically, they cannot keep credit card information safe. That quickly deteriorated into it basically must be Donald Trump‘s fault, followed up with it must be Joe, Biden’s fault and the United States is evil. I allowed myself to get sucked in by the same person who did this before he claims of course, I’ve never been on Crackberry, but when you read his statements and his comments, we all know who he is, it’s simple. My advice to everyone is to ignore this person and let’s carry-on with our conversations. As for Spartacus, we have exchanged personal emails and I have a little better insight on how he thinks, I did tell him that there were times I did overreact, and I will attempt to stop that; any derogatory comments will be ignored at this point.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Your conversations have always consisted of STATEMENTS that you pull out of right wing propaganda websites and if anyone dare question the validity of your statement you immediately resort to name calling and the conversation ends.

You are trying to blame someone for your very bad behavior and well that member has been here for 10 days, but if you look back at months worth of your abuse what do we find? Several months worth of calling spartacus Kamala, a Bud Light drinker etc. You simply were disturbed in your every day to day abuse by my arrival and had to shift your verbal diarrhea attacks to me to and divert attention from your failings and having been exposed as a compulsive liar.

Nazi admirer, anti-Semite comments even taunts of bestiality and pedophilia have been posted here by you and Chuck.

Your statement of having been drawn in is an illogical statement since your behavior has been constant over months and years and not just the last 10 days.
Thank you for your response

Ph1llip

I have to say my father was right, never get pulled into stupid/antagonistic statements. This latest fiasco started with a simple post about how you could trust T-Mobile with banking when basically, they cannot keep credit card information safe. That quickly deteriorated into it basically must be Donald Trump‘s fault, followed up with it must be Joe, Biden’s fault and the United States is evil. I allowed myself to get sucked in by the same person who did this before he claims of course, I’ve never been on Crackberry, but when you read his statements and his comments, we all know who he is, it’s simple. My advice to everyone is to ignore this person and let’s carry-on with our conversations. As for Spartacus, we have exchanged personal emails and I have a little better insight on how he thinks, I did tell him that there were times I did overreact, and I will attempt to stop that; any derogatory comments will be ignored at this point.
SmartSelect_20230801_225804_Brave.jpg