Some thoughts

Ph1llip

It said reported and not a worry, I still say thank you for pointing it out

i also liked your pig

It said reported and not a worry, I still say thank you for pointing it out

i also liked your pig/comparison .
Sorry STCo, apologies, I don't remember reporting anything at all, and I certainly wouldn't report anything from you or Spartz or Chuck or Steve. It might have been a "pocket press" when my phone was in a pocket 🤦‍♀️. I don't use the Reporting button which I consider a tool of "whiners" like Jerry 🤪🤣😆

SteinwayTransitCorp

Sorry STCo, apologies, I don't remember reporting anything at all, and I certainly wouldn't report anything from you or Spartz or Chuck or Steve. It might have been a "pocket press" when my phone was in a pocket 🤦‍♀️. I don't use the Reporting button which I consider a tool of "whiners" like Jerry 🤪🤣😆
No worries and in the end it was a good thing.

Ph1llip

BTW, GOOD NEWS!!!

The IGNORE function wasn't disabled on CrackBerry 2.0, I simply forgot how to access it.

To ignore someone, you simply click on their avatar (profile picture). A pop-up box will appear and one of the buttons in the box is "Ignore". Press it and presto, peace and quiet LOL.

Here is what a thread looks like with Jemimah's posts muted :LOL: . Give it a shot STCo, you won't have to wade through any of his comments again LOL

Jerry.JPG

SteinwayTransitCorp

BTW, GOOD NEWS!!!

The IGNORE function wasn't disabled on CrackBerry 2.0, I simply forgot how to access it.

To ignore someone, you simply click on their avatar (profile picture). A pop-up box will appear and one of the buttons in the box is "Ignore". Press it and presto, peace and quiet LOL.

Here is what a thread looks like with Jemimah's posts muted :LOL: . Give it a shot STCo, you won't have to wade through any of his comments again LOL

View attachment 240
I like the auto response, he screams at it for hours when I am on line but doing other things. If it was not so sad it would be funny.