T-Mobile steps in it again

Chuck Finley69

Yep DeSantos and Texas putting people on buses to New York for furtherance to Canada and then cry mommy that Canada is sending terrorists to the U.S.??? Sounds to me like your democracy and republic are in quite the mess.
New York City is a sanctuary city. If the city holds itself out as sanctuary then help the people that want to go there go there.

Florida isn't a sanctuary refuge. Only legal immigrants are welcome here.

Chuck Finley69

DeSantis used your tax money to fly immigrants to Martha's Vineyard did he not? You right wingers are so deluded.
===================================
I'm okay with that since long ago, MV designated themselves a sanctuary jurisdiction as well.

Ph1llip

According to Chuck, individualism is a core concept/belief for in the US. Presumably, what Chuck means by individualism and what you mean by unassimilating, means the same?

The US was basically built on the back of immigrants. So individualism for all the immigrants who originally made America great was ok, but not now to make America back great again, or is it only the non immigrants who are allowed to be individualistic?
I suggest you look up the definition of assimilation. Once again, you're being coy. Migration if fine if they assimilate, if they don't, you end up with a sh*tshow like Europe.
So the climate of religions is a threat economically? I wouldn't have thought strong American Christians would have believed that. Maybe just the localized weather of non core Christian religions, is what you were referring to as a threat?
Nice try. Your attempt to confuse, obfuscate and otherwise conflate things doesn't work here Spartz. It might in your chai-latte sipping, man-bun wearing world but not in the company of real men.
There seems to be others in here that discuss their sexual perversion habbits. You'll need to address that part of your post to them.
You're not a moderator, so you can take that suggestion and... :ROFLMAO:

But in all seriousness, 1) the above point doesn't have a category in this forum 2) I like keeping to the forum rules.
Some kind of political point you were trying to make about left or right?
Unfortunately for you, I listen very avidly to one of the greatest thinkers to come out of Canada, Dr. Jordan Peterson, who says that the Left try to confuse and bewilder people and make profuse use of a technique called "echoing back" as a way to hide their beliefs and challenge others at the same time. Once again Spartz, It. Doesn't. Work. Try another tactic. You'd last probably five minutes with some of my friends :ROFLMAO:.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Dr? Peterson. Well qualified knocked out on benzos and disrespected by all except right wing wackjobs. Makes sense you would like him.

Thank you for your res

spARTacus

...Nice try. Your attempt to confuse, obfuscate and otherwise conflate things doesn't work here Spartz. It might in your chai-latte sipping, man-bun wearing world but not in the company of real men....
I think man-buns are silly. I don't drink lattes. None of that is part of my world. None of that has anything to do with "real men" or not either. You used the word religion with climate. If you didn't really mean it as per the definition, then is that not an example of trying to confuse, obfuscate or conflate? I guess you cued the name calling and insulting as an attempt to discredit?

Last edited:

spARTacus

...You're not a moderator, so you can take that suggestion and... :ROFLMAO:..
You discussed about sexual perversion as a quote response to my post. It's impossible not to assume you were trying to engage with me about the subject. I simply pointed out that your attempt at engaging with me on the topic was miss-directed, should have been directed to the others.

spARTacus

...Unfortunately for you, I listen very avidly to one of the greatest thinkers to come out of Canada, Dr. Jordan Peterson, who says that the Left try to confuse and bewilder people and make profuse use of a technique called "echoing back" as a way to hide their beliefs and challenge others at the same time. Once again Spartz, It. Doesn't. Work. Try another tactic. You'd last probably five minutes with some of my friends :ROFLMAO:.
So Mr Jordan is your current minister? Have fun within that congregation with your friends, to where you are led. Any church field trips lately? Keep an eye out for if you take one to some mobile boxes, as another user in here likes to warn people about.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

So Mr Jordan is your current minister? Have fun within that congregation with your friends, to where you are led. Any church field trips lately? Keep an eye out for if you take one to some mobile boxes, as another user in here likes to warn people about.
Hey hey…..it’s boxcars………..window seat by request……lmao