T-Mobile steps in it again

SteinwayTransitCorp

T-Mobile the company that has been hacked multiple times now wants to have access to your bank accounts. What could go wrong? Stupidity on an apocalyptic scale.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well your President from 2017-2021 was an outright criminal and you're still a Republican supporter?
Another idiot comes forward, 1 I do not have a President, who ever is elected is OUR president. 2 how do you know who or what I support? 3 your statement shows clearly who you are, now go suck your thumb get out the towel and sit in your safe space. Have a cold bud light with that……..lmao

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpeg
    IMG_0262.jpeg
    562.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Oh well then. So Biden is your President. I would never drink dishwater. Have a nice day.
Like most people your a fool; there is one country one President period. If he is successful we all are if he fails we all do. Who ever is elected in my president good bad or indifferent. Your answers show who you are…..enjoy your bud light…….lmao

SteinwayTransitCorp

Why are you so antagonistic? Do you have issues with being civil? I've read back and most of your posts are not something I'd be proud of. To be so angry and so out of touch is a sign of instability.

Have a nice day, and don't bother responding unless you have something coherent to post.
Never angry but people like you make stupid statements and we should stand quiet. You started this garbage and do not like being called out. Go to your safe space.

people like you always start a fight and then run away. You started this with the your president you’re this you are that, when I called you out on it, you ran and hide and got afraid. A typical bud light woke individual who likes to make statements and cause issues but hates it when they get slapped back. You and Bud Light perfect together.

SteinwayTransitCorp

The title of this thread that you started states that T Mobile steps in it again. So you have some evidence that T-Mobile is currently putting people's information at risk? My statement that Your President Trump is/was a crook is being quite factual. So how is T-Mobile currently abusing customers banking information?
Nice try……..this buds for you………..lmao

spARTacus

I think his point was that since T-Mobile has had a few breeches in the last year, he doesn't feel that people should trust T-Mobile with the ability to do auto bank account withdrawals, or auto debit/credit card billing (or at least not trust them with any personal data/information).

Sadly, not sure there are too many companies nowadays that do transactions and billings/charging (or companies that need to have some personal data/information) that haven't had a breech or few of some sort. Pesumably, he feels T-Mobile is in a really bad category on their own, or maybe everyone is in that same bad category.

All the rest is his standard behaviour.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

You are indeed quite an unpleasant fellow. There are some really bad bus drivers out there.
Let me spell it out for you or if I could I’m sure I should draw pictures for you since we have to make it very Simple. First, this was started as a comment on the trustworthiness of T-Mobile. Why would you want to give them access to a bank account when they lose your personal information on a regular basis. You seem to have inferred that we have said they are doing something illegal , then you attacked me for apparently being a Donald Trump supporter, which I never stated then I am some right wing nut. You seem to be the one with the problems with fax you read things that are not there and assume things not in evidence. You really need to seek out psychiatric help you and a couple other people who are on here who do not like other opinions come out and attack or use derogatory language and then when we push back it’s why me why are you attacking me? You have a problem. Seek out help if you can find it.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I think his point was that since T-Mobile has had a few breeches in the last year, he doesn't feel that people should trust T-Mobile with the ability to do auto bank account withdrawals, or auto debit/credit card billing (or at least not trust them with any personal data/information).

Sadly, not sure there are too many companies nowadays that do transactions and billings/charging (or companies that need to have some personal data/information) that haven't had a breech or few of some sort. Pesumably, he feels T-Mobile is in a really bad category on their own, or maybe everyone is in that same bad category.

All the rest is his standard behaviour.
Shocking…….your spot on!

Chuck Finley69

You're not going to scare me using such inaccurate and quite frankly childish behavior. I've spent some time this evening looking over some of the threads you've posted on here and just in case you somehow inexplicably missed it you are completely out of line in all ways in every comment you post. There must be something in your past that is still haunting you and you feel the need to self agrandisize to feel valued. Unfortunately what happens with every idiotic post you make, from what I've read, is you are just making it that much harder to be understood or believed. The time you waste here is laughable. Have a Bud??? ===================================

Just remember the second amendment helps ensure we have the first amendment.

In Glock We Trust, unless you prefer Sig or Beretta, and gun control is hitting your target and neutralizing the actual threat actor.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You're not going to scare me using such inaccurate and quite frankly childish behavior. I've spent some time this evening looking over some of the threads you've posted on here and just in case you somehow inexplicably missed it you are completely out of line in all ways in every comment you post.

There must be something in your past that is still haunting you and you feel the need to self agrandisize to feel valued. Unfortunately what happens with every idiotic post you make, from what I've read, is you are just making it that much harder to be understood or believed.

The time you waste here is laughable. Have a Bud???
As always people like you pick a fight, do not like to be pushed back please go to you say space suck your thumb stick one up your ass and play switch

SteinwayTransitCorp

You're not going to scare me using such inaccurate and quite frankly childish behavior. I've spent some time this evening looking over some of the threads you've posted on here and just in case you somehow inexplicably missed it you are completely out of line in all ways in every comment you post. There must be something in your past that is still haunting you and you feel the need to self agrandisize to feel valued. Unfortunately what happens with every idiotic post you make, from what I've read, is you are just making it that much harder to be understood or believed. The time you waste here is laughable. Have a Bud??? ===================================

Just remember the second amendment helps ensure we have the first amendment.

In Glock We Trust, unless you prefer Sig or Beretta, and gun control is hitting your target and neutralizing the actual threat actor.
I’m a more a Colt man myself.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Are you an NRA nut? Then go shoot someone.
What I love is people like you who are very big on free-speech civil rights, only want those rights for people who think and breath like you. You do not like it when people push back against you it frightened you so you will attack again, as you can see in many of my posts, I never fired the first shot. I give an opinion or a thought or I post something I read, and there are few people who are frightened by another part of the discussion. So they attack, in your world those of us who don’t agree with you should just be quiet in my world freedom is king and if you don’t like it, get the F out.

Chuck Finley69

Are you an NRA nut? Then go shoot someone.
I don't belong to NRA or similar organizations.

Unless you're volunteering for some reason, why on earth would you suggest I commit a felony and shoot a random human for zero reason.

The whole point of self-defense, castle doctrine, stand-your-ground inalienable rights, laws and regulations is for last resort actions.

SteinwayTransitCorp

What I like about this person Kraft is the following whoever this is came in on a conversation, and for some reason needed to inject politics. There was no politics in this. I was just making a statement on a company that cannot keep your credit card information safe and now wants your banking. Spartacus who’m we rarely see eye to eye with, picked it up quickly. It was pretty clear when you could not get me to back down you attacked again over politics…… fascinating