T-Mobile steps in it again

SteinwayTransitCorp

I don't belong to NRA or similar organizations.

Unless you're volunteering for some reason, why on earth would you suggest I commit a felony and shoot a random human for zero reason.

The whole point of self-defense, castle doctrine, stand-your-ground inalienable rights, laws and regulations is for last resort actions.
I thinks it’s a bot

Chuck Finley69

I’m a more a Colt man myself.
====================================
I'm good with Colt, Smith&Wesson, Remington, and others. There's a hole puncher made for everyone to be happy.

spARTacus

..Spartacus who’m we rarely see eye to eye with, picked it up quickly...
Actually, I was pointing out the fruitlessness of what you were expecting. I was also going to call you out for not posting it in the other existing thread for similar topic, but figured it was not worth it.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

That's a good description of your EV and Stein Medallion contradiction situation. All over the place. I guess it's something you're (you are) frustrated about?
Spoken like a true idiot. You never read what is said but what you think is said. Go with your other found friend and have a bud light I’m sure Kamala will join you……or is one of you her…….LMAO

SteinwayTransitCorp

What I love with people like you and that other whatever is the world you live in. When facts are presented you chose to ignore them: item child slave labor responsible for most of cobalt minded…….response your just against EV’s. Item: crime in NYC was way up as per NYPD stats at the time……response I do not see it so it must be fake news. Item simple statement about T-Mobile…….response it has something to do with Trump and he must be my president. Than when I push back you run hide or move the goal posts……it really is fascinating to watch these two people react and respond……almost in lockstep.……….same person? Is it a real person? LMAO

SteinwayTransitCorp

You gotta be kidding 😂😂. The guy who fancies himself a US Navy submarine Captain and who can't string two thoughts together without spelling mistakes, incorrect tenses and repeat the same little fits over and over again (Kamala, Thumbs up butts, Budweiser, Bots) in every thread.

It is you that is a creation by a wacko sicko defeated mind that can't even answer a simple question without resorting to childish name calling and posting pics of Homer Simpson. Your hatred of everything that you can't be obviously keeps you mired in your pile of self produced excrement.

Makes me wonder what your fixation with butts and Kamala means. Try answering using AI and maybe there might be a shred of veracity in your response.

You are not well.
Blather on……….your fun to watch……………lmao

btw what have you done in your life besides wet your pants…………..go Kamala go

if you have to ask your too stupid to tell

spARTacus

...You never read what is said but what you think is said...
I almost always read all of what is posted. I can only interpret for what is written, and what is written elsewhere. Feel free to provide clearer context if you think I am miss-understanding an intent from what you post, or if you think my intent from postings isn't clear.

With regards to what I posted about the Stein Medallion, I am starting to conclude you have no idea what I am talking about, which means just another example of inconsistency for your claims of who you are and your experience, etc.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I almost always read all of what is posted. I can only interpret for what is written, and what is written elsewhere. Feel free to provide clearer context if you think I am miss-understanding an intent from what you post, or if you think my intent from postings isn't clear.

With regards to what I posted about the Stein Medallion, I am starting to conclude you have no idea what I am talking about, which means just another example of inconsistency for your claims of who you are and your experience, etc.
Sorry I know what it is I choose to ignore you

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well this thread has obviously reached the point where you feel comfortable commenting. Excellent job of destroying the English language btw.
Are you responding from some sort of institution? Asking politely.
Kamala and you perfect together

oh wait…….who is my president now……………oh my………………lmao

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

So let’s cut to the chase. What are the milestone moments in your life? I will name a few of mine. Let’s see how it looks. First all my life I have always signed the front of the checks not the back. I managed a large transit bus company employing over 600 drivers and 100 mechanics later on we sold out to the city of New York for a large profit. I am a graduate of the US Naval Academy. I graduated with degrees in nuclear physics structural engineering and electrical engineering with a PhD in structural engineering. I went through the ranks to command, a United States, Navy submarine. I have now given to my sons, a large sugar Producer based in Brazil employing close to 5000 Brazilians. We are now the second largest sugar producer in the world. We also do railway maintenance on four continents. So please, what is it you do again.

SteinwayTransitCorp

AI at it's best🤣🤣

If you think for 1 second that I believe anything you say well that would make me stupider than you. 🤯🤯. Even if that's possible!

You have made your bed here in these forums and the grandiose lies you have laid here will forever stain your credibility. Have a nice day.
Enjoy lmao

spARTacus

...Item: crime in NYC was way up as per NYPD stats at the time……response I do not see it so it must be fake news...
If you were slightly more open minded about what you read when we were having those exchanges, you'd have noticed that I:
- agreed with you that crime rate overall was up in NYC short term
- pointed out that you'd had to of first left NYC in the 50s or 60s after growing up, for the murder rate to be worse than when you were young
- that I had visited a fair bit NYC, subways, streets, etc. and saw very little crime, and was challenging your characterization of NYC as a dumpster fire nowadays due to crime
- that I indicated your characterization of the situation as a dumpster fire was propaganda from you, attempts to discredit the fact that so many people in NYC (and couriers) were loving their EV bikes, in contradiction to your views about EV bikes

For the other "items" you listed, maybe address those specifically to the people you were exchanging about for those items, so you can then actually try to complete those discussions.

spARTacus

…it really is fascinating to watch these two people react and respond……
It is kind of fascinating how you opininate and expect people to accept such as fact, expecting no one to be allowed to challenge, while you also post about people not thinking nowadays. You seem to frequently represent contradiction.