T-Mobile steps in it again

spARTacus

...First all my life I have always signed the front of the checks not the back....I am a graduate of the US Naval Academy....I went through the ranks to command, a United States, Navy submarine...
Well if you entered the US Naval Academy after leaving NYC after first growing up, to then serve a grand extended career in the Navy to reach the rank/position you claim, then you most certainly weren't "signing the front of cheques" as you say, for that entire quite long period of your life. Instead, for that entire quite long period of your life you were following the orders and whim of more senior military staff and ultimately their political masters (probably at least half of which you would have not agreed with based on their/your political beliefs). I basically stated about this previously. Something else I guess you ignored. Not sure if I earlier stated about it in terms of as a contradiction, but may as well count that one also.

spARTacus

..I graduated with degrees in nuclear physics structural engineering and electrical engineering with a PhD in structural engineering...
Are you seriously saying (because that's basically how you wrote it) you got three different undergraduate degrees from the US Naval Academy, one in each of nuclear physics, structural engineering and electrical engineering, and then later also a PhD in structural engineering (from the Naval Academy also, or maybe from somewhere else)? How about a Masters degree also before the PhD? What was the Masters degree? How did you have any time for the actual Naval career, with all that time in school?

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well it appears that I am not alone in questioning your claims. These bragging rights that you manufacture are now weights on your shoulders. You have been caught, exposed and are frankly at this point being laughed at. Do I feel bad for you? Not in the slightest since this is all your fault and doing.
Enjoy

SteinwayTransitCorp

Are you seriously saying (because that's basically how you wrote it) you got three different undergraduate degrees from the US Naval Academy, one in each of nuclear physics, structural engineering and electrical engineering, and then later also a PhD in structural engineering (from the Naval Academy also, or maybe from somewhere else)? How about a Masters degree also before the PhD? What was the Masters degree? How did you have any time for the actual Naval career, with all that time in school?
Enjoy

spARTacus

Just noticed you missed about the Highway Coach Transit item. That was exchanges with me. Your grand finale "proof" in that exchange seems to have been posting a video about an upcoming MCI bus that MTA doesn't yet have in service, while somewhat suggesting it was one of the in service Prevost models.

Last edited: