The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the best phone made this year

CrackBerry News

Staff member
The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the best phone made this yearThe Galaxy Z Fold 4 is so good I bought several.

Since Samsung relaunched the original Galaxy Fold, I've loved their foldables range. The first Fold featured a lot of compromises and questionable decisions that could have made the entire industry a non-starter, but every Fold since has massively improved the range....

Continue reading...

john_v

My son picked up one of these, he got a killer trade-in offer for his Pixel 5. When I saw what they offered him I was kicking myself for going with the S22Ultra. He really likes his ZF4

I am hoping that future Fold models will have an inbuilt S Pen. I love the S Pen on my S22 Ultra, which I got when it was introduced. I usually upgrade every two years, so hopefully by the time I'm ready to upgrade the Fold 6 will have a silo for the S Pen. If that is the case, I'll have a look at the Fold in addition to the S Ultra.

SteinwayTransitCorp

As for the folding screen while it looks cool, it a great way to guarantee you will need a new phone in X amount of days. I have seen plenty of the, start to tear/ghost/get a line right at the fold. Strangely right after the warranty expire.

spARTacus

Does it matter? This happened in the old forums too? Who cares? Better people are participating somewhere than nowhere.
It could matter. If one goal is to get site traffic up and going on CB2, then having the news articles (and corresponding follow-on discussions/comments, etc...) posted within the CB2 realm vs back in the CB1 realm, would I think make a difference.

From that perspective, I think the follow-on comments are better placed in here, as these ones are.

If however the goal is to use the CB1 realm for collating lots of traffic and for monetization flow through from ads, etc..., then lots and lots of follow-on comments and posts here in CB2 about the news articles, kind of at least partially defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

This is getting a bit off topic. An additional place to discuss it is probably in the Site Feedback threads, and in specific this one:

Post in thread 'Where are CB2 News Articles and Reviews?' https://club.crackberry.com/threads/where-are-cb2-news-articles-and-reviews.16/post-108

Last edited:
Mine's had about a dozen drops, still find.

A case is essential, the body is so sleek that without a textured case it'll slip off anything. I should get one sometime.

Also note that Samsung devised a machine to open and fold the device repeatedly. It wasn't released until the prototypes survived 200,000 repetitions. So should last at least a week after warranty day.

It's pocketable and could replace your Kindle, your iPad (shudder), your laptop and your TV. If you could get a keyboard case it could replace your desktop.

Re typing on the barrow screen, I installed GBoard today and it is proving to be a good friend. The other keyboards were making the unit unusable for typing, for me.

GBoard.