While dated, it pays to hear this again..

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well think what you might but this exercise has been cathartic is exposing your fantastical lies and at the same time stopped your attacks on spartacus and stopped your daily diarrhea of false information.

Not that Spartacus doesn't need a lot of help but when you have two mentally incompetent chatting you get what we got.
Lmao

spARTacus

He's not my friend, it's you who chats with him. That really doesn't look good on you.
You posted that when two mentally incompetent people are chatting, then we get what we got. You're the one mainly going on with him endlessly for the last several days. There's barely anyone else. Ask a thousand people right now who are the two people chatting and they'd all point to both of you.

spARTacus

If I was it would still be a lot better than PM'ing Steinway looking to form an alliance...
Stein and I didn't PM each other looking for an alliance. He PMed me and asked a few simple questions and we had a few straightforward exchanges. You should try it once and a while, you'd maybe make peace with so much of the world that you are angry at.

Last edited:

spARTacus

...The guy thinks you are a piece of trash...
What he thinks of me is his business, and for which I'll interpret from what he posts. You're not a very good judge of things so your opinion isn't worth much to me.

Last edited:

spARTacus

...You really are an abject failure on every level.
You are now officially enlisted into the 5 Horsemen club of useless twits.
Like I said, you're not a very good judge of things. Everyone can see that for themselves in what you post. The copious hurling of insults and name callinging fits in with your style.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Like I said, you're not a very good judge of things. Everyone can see that for themselves in what you post. The copious hurling of insults and name callinging fits in with your style.
After getting upset and responding to him in kind, I realized what a sad lonely person he is. So I loaded some software that will respond to him automatically with Lmao. I never see his post I do get the count and the other night I was glad I did this, he was screaming at himself for over an hour all I was the count……………LMAO

spARTacus

I am insulted when I see lies and misinformation being posted and as a sane person it is a duty to point out the BS...
Most sane folks would probably have long ago concluded that they've done their duty to challenge whatever they thought was posted as lies, misinformation or BS. Lots since then just seems like insane trolling, discrediting any logic and validity of argument or position you might have had.

spARTacus

I am insulted when I see...
You probably should haven't admitted that, how easy it is for folks to get into your head. Previously, folks poking you would have thought such and would have assumed it was working to spin you up, but all of that based only on what they could observe from your posts and reactions. Now however you've provided addition positive verification. Ever wonder how much of it is artificial, for that reason?

spARTacus

Sure. I agree.
That's a good one. I haven't heard that from you in ages as a response to something I posted about/for you. You used it quite frequently and repeatedly for a while if I remember correctly, that and also pretending to have used the ignore function.