A question to people who think the EV is the future

spARTacus

...The problem lies with the fact that too many people have their hands in the till, and too many companies are now used to slobbering at the government trough...
This is indeed "a" problem (I would not go as far as saying it is "the" problem) with Western Democracies. So your alternate suggestion is we should instead govern ourselves like China, or Russia, or like the Nazis?

spARTacus

...So I will ask you this question again, since no one ever answers it, what is going to happen when the government runs out of money and can no, longer fund...
I don't have an answer for you, but what do you think happened several other times thus far already in our history during past situations like stock market collapses, economic down turns, COVID, real-estate bubble collapses, big three almost failed, bunch of banks failed.......

SteinwayTransitCorp

I don't have an answer for you, but what do you think happened several other times thus far already in our history during past situations like stock market collapses, economic down turns, COVID, real-estate bubble collapses, big three almost failed, bunch of banks failed.......
Once again you weave and bob……..this is and will be self inflicted………

spARTacus

Once again you weave and bob……..this is and will be self inflicted………
Once again you fail to read what was posted. You have your answer already. Stop trying to white wash all of the western world's problems into being about EVs and the current US political colour. You are smarter than that, stop falling for the propaganda you are reading.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Once again you fail to read what was posted. You have your answer already. Stop trying to white wash all of the western world's problems into being about EVs and the current US political colour. You are smarter than that, stop falling for the propaganda you are reading.
Please read the news, it’s not feel good; just raw facts. The West is cutting its throat while the Chinese build more and coal fired power Plants.

spARTacus

Please read the news, it’s not feel good; just raw facts. The West is cutting its throat while the Chinese build more and coal fired power Plants.
Sigh....Seems like another example of you not reading what we've already discussed and what's been posted. The West does need to figure out how to deal with the growing delimina with China, and even Russia as another example, and those variables also as part of solutions to global warming. Both Russia and China seem to want what everyone wants, including increased stability and prosperity domestically, free from threat of infringement on sovereignty, culture, identity, etc. from foreign western and US influence, including also an expression of outward influence in the opposite direction from Russia and China as offense and offensive defence. China's just continuing their long game strategy (and winning as the US Empire continues its decline) as has also been discussed by your Admiral friend (oh yeah that's right, you didn't want to read or acknowledge awareness of what he wrote/said either). Here's a news flash you don't seem to understand. The delimina with China and Russia (as examples) aren't going to be solved by running blindly towards the cliff together with them waiting to see who's going to blink first or out bluff and out threaten the other. That's just going to have both sides dropping off the cliff together, a may as well nuke them all and nuke ourselves now attitude as Chuck has suggested. No, the delimina is going to be solved by showing leadership and an understanding of opinions and beliefs on each side and why such differences of opinions and beliefs exists, so the issues about those can then be dealt with.

Last edited:

spARTacus

Funny how sometimes you tell me to stop reading/listening to what the news is saying and spreading and then other times you tell me to read/listen to what the news is saying.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Funny you often come back around to feelings, because in addition to politics and propaganda, that is indeed another thing that seems to often be driving your opinions and beliefs.
Your the feeling guy, I did not see it I do not feel it……your words about crime in nyc a few months ago………lmao

Ph1llip

Sigh....Seems like another example of you not reading what we've already discussed and what's been posted. The West does need to figure out how to deal with the growing delimina with China, and even Russia as another example, and those variables also as part of solutions to global warming. Both Russia and China seem to want what everyone wants, including increased stability and prosperity domestically, free from threat of infringement on sovereignty, culture, identity, etc. from foreign western and US influence, including also an expression of outward influence in the opposite direction from Russia and China as offense and offensive defence. China's just continuing their long game strategy (and winning as the US Empire continues its decline) as has also been discussed by your Admiral friend (oh yeah that's right, you didn't want to read or acknowledge awareness of what he wrote/said either). Here's a news flash you don't seem to understand. The delimina with China and Russia (as examples) aren't going to be solved by running blindly towards the cliff together with them waiting to see who's going to blink first or out bluff and out threaten the other. That's just going to have both sides dropping off the cliff together, a may as well nuke them all and nuke ourselves now attitude as Chuck has suggested. No, the delimina is going to be solved by showing leadership and an understanding of opinions and beliefs on each side and why such differences of opinions and beliefs exists, so the issues about those can then be dealt with.

delimina Dilemma :oops:.