China

SteinwayTransitCorp

Spartz, your "What is Woke" monologue is getting old. You know exactly what it is, you don't like the fact that ordinary folks have found a simple, catchy four letter word to describe a large group of nut jobs , so you think that by pretending to be genuinely questioning it, you can appear impartial. You ain't fooling anyone. Please PM me a mailing address so I can send you a case of Bud Light :LOL:.
Amen!

Attachments

• IMG_0227.gif
    IMG_0227.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2

spARTacus

Spartz, your "What is Woke" monologue is getting old. You know exactly what it is, you don't like the fact that ordinary folks have found a simple, catchy four letter word to describe a large group of nut jobs , so you think that by pretending to be genuinely questioning it, you can appear impartial. You ain't fooling anyone. Please PM me a mailing address so I can send you a case of Bud Light :LOL:.
Ha (about the bud light). You can send a case to Dakkaron on my behalf, but not bud. Something a bit more real for a beer.

I find it interesting that lots of people nowadays throw around names and don't even have a common meaning/motivation for using. Or, different from what they thought/intended. Having people explain in their own words is always way more enlightening than otherwise assumptions.

spARTacus

He did not see it so it does not exist……lol
Well, that definition about extreme political correctness isn't in the words that anyone can see/read in the suggested meanings that were posted. Extreme and political seem to have only been mentioned together in relation to matters of racial and social justice.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well, that definition about extreme political correctness isn't in the words that anyone can see/read in the suggested meanings that were posted. Extreme and political seem to have only been mentioned together in relation to matters of racial and social justice.
are you sure your name isn’t Camela Harris

spARTacus

Spartz, your "What is Woke" monologue is getting old. You know exactly what it is, you don't like the fact that ordinary folks have found a simple, catchy four letter word to describe a large group of nut jobs , so you think that by pretending to be genuinely questioning it, you can appear impartial. You ain't fooling anyone....
Seems ordinary Canadian folk have no idea what it means. From the sample here in this forum, I'd suggest ordinary US folk have no idea either (although the sample here in this forum is very anecdotal, way too small). Seems to me like there's lots of "blindly following based on feelings not facts or logic" for use of the term.

Note: No I didn't have any awareness of this poll being conducted ( I laughed about the timing of its release when I saw it this morning) and no I am not associated in any way to it, the company that did it, the CBC, any of the Candian political parties, etc... I also have no awareness of how the polling company may lean one way or the other or if they have credibility for being impartial (but they seem to imply they tried to stay neutral).

SteinwayTransitCorp

Seems ordinary Canadian folk have no idea what it means. From the sample here in this forum, I'd suggest ordinary US folk have no idea either (although the sample here in this forum is very anecdotal, way too small). Seems to me like there's lots of "blindly following based on feelings not facts or logic" for use of the term.

Note: No I didn't have any awareness of this poll being conducted ( I laughed about the timing of its release when I saw it this morning) and no I am not associated in any way to it, the company that did it, the CBC, any of the Candian political parties, etc... I also have no awareness of how the polling company may lean one way or the other or if they have credibility for being impartial (but they seem to imply they tried to stay neutral).
No matter what anybody tells you or shows you, it can’t be…….lmao. Are you sure your not our vice president

spARTacus

No matter what anybody tells you or shows you, it can’t be…….lmao. Are you sure your not our vice president
What specifically is it that you think I don't understand or accept for what can or can't be? You seem to be falling back into being elusive again, wishy washy saying things but not meaning anything, being woke as per one of the definitions that was suggested.

Maybe you'll never know who I really am. Maybe I am a foreign agent?

SteinwayTransitCorp

What specifically is it that you think I don't understand or accept for what can or can't be? You seem to be falling back into being elusive again, wishy washy saying things but not meaning anything, being woke as per one of the definitions that was suggested.

Maybe you'll never know who I really am. Maybe I am a foreign agent?
Not at all you and our vice president are alike..

spARTacus

Not at all you and our vice president are alike..
Could be. I don't really know her and I haven't paid attention to what she does or how she is. I do know from here in these forums that you don't like her, so maybe that is why you say her and I are alike, because you don't like me either? Without specifics, I guess I'll never know what you mean.

Last edited:

spARTacus

Is clear direction for US foreign policy being held hostage by US internal domestic disputes?

I'm sure this here CBC article does not adequately cover all view points, but perhaps helps identifies things to think about:

If (big if using Steve's language) any of the internal US domestic disputes and polarization are being encouraged along and manipulated by foreign influence, then some would say China seems to be winning.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Is clear direction for US foreign policy being held hostage by US internal domestic disputes?

I'm sure this here CBC article does not adequately cover all view points, but perhaps helps identifies things to think about:

If (big if using Steve's language) any of the internal US domestic disputes and polarization are being encouraged along and manipulated by foreign influence, then some would say China seems to be winning.
Unfortunately, I believe China is winning simply because politicians on both sides are taking money from the Chinese government.

spARTacus

Unfortunately, I believe China is winning simply because politicians on both sides are taking money from the Chinese government.
Could be the case, but probably not very easy to prove. Given current alignment almost everywhere against China, I also think it would be next to impossible for any current political leader be consciously somehow on the payroll of China (unless they are covertly agents for China, which is not completely out of the question). The indirect payments opportunities via businesses and profits is probably getting choked off more and more everyday, but I am sure was indeed a factor for decades.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Could be the case, but probably not very easy to prove. Given current alignment almost everywhere against China, I also think it would be next to impossible for any current political leader be consciously somehow on the payroll of China (unless they are covertly agents for China, which is not completely out of the question). The indirect payments opportunities via businesses and profits is probably getting choked off more and more everyday, but I am sure was indeed a factor for decades.
Most of the cash sloshing around is from NGO’s

spARTacus

Most of the cash sloshing around is from NGO’s
I don't see how money from China could be flowed to US politicians via NGOs (in order to influence US politicians to be pro-China for their decisions/policy/thinking, etc...). However, would be interesting to further understand.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I don't see how money from China could be flowed to US politicians via NGOs (in order to influence US politicians to be pro-China for their decisions/policy/thinking, etc...). However, would be interesting to further understand.
NGOs have become the vehicle of choice for money laundering