China

SteinwayTransitCorp

The only thing yellow is you a little man who cries a lot. Small man in a big world……..never a success in railroading or anything else…..lmao

SteinwayTransitCorp

You can always tell when you met Chuck for a Bud Lite. You want me to prove that I worked at CN and you have spent years creating a life full of lies and bragging about a life that never existed but can't even make one provable statement about your past?
As always….little man little response lmao

Chuck Finley69

You can always tell when you met Chuck for a Bud Lite. You want me to prove that I worked at CN and you have spent years creating a life full of lies and bragging about a life that never existed but can't even make one provable statement about your past?

================================

Is CN the company that fired you for incompetence, for being outta shape not keeping up with your janitorial duties?

Chuck Finley69

BTW, thanks for admitting you're that coward Yama as if we didn't know already.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Thinking of sex with animals is quite disturbing and it's not me doing the thinking.
You should know since that’s why you got fired from the railroad. You are a loser at the railroad. Do you want to have sex with animals and everybody hated your guts other than that it was great.

SteinwayTransitCorp

The interesting thing with China is this they have learned how to buy the west. There are plenty of people in government willing to salt their souls to make a buck. Look no further than our technology companies, Apple likes to preach about inclusiveness being fair, but when it comes to making a profit, they have no problem dropping to their knees with their mouth open so that they could have their iPhones built in slave labor camps.

spARTacus

The interesting thing with China is this they have learned how to buy the west. There are plenty of people in government willing to salt their souls to make a buck. Look no further than our technology companies, Apple likes to preach about inclusiveness being fair, but when it comes to making a profit, they have no problem dropping to their knees with their mouth open so that they could have their iPhones built in slave labor camps.
I don't disagree, but I'm not sure I understand the linkage between the Apple capitalistic approach example you provided, and people in government salting their souls to make a buck.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I don't disagree, but I'm not sure I understand the linkage between the Apple capitalistic approach example you provided, and people in government salting their souls to make a buck.
Let me explain, Apple likes to preach be good, save the environment………..gay rights. Yet it’s fine to pollute in China have your product made in slave labor camps, and sell to the Chinese who arrest you for what they preach about.