Double Decker Buses

spARTacus

No need for info as you discount every story or post……up next lmao
In this context, nope, only the ones that try to pass off speculation and opinion as fact. Not the most useful, in this example, to hear about some discussion you and a buddy had about about converting EV buses to diesel and the pros of diesel buses vs the cons of EV buses. You've already posted about all of that so more talk on that doesn't add anything new, and there's no fact behind it, other than your word that you had a discussion.

Like I said earlier, that topic (the conversion of EV buses to diesel) would indeed be interesting to read up on the details about.

Chuck Finley69

Since topic is Double Ds, can we expand the sub-topics to something more engaging.

This is about as exciting as Yamawhiner and his I can't breathe excessive crying with CPAP issues.

Pretty sure, the masses prefer talk and pics of Carly Carrigan etc

spARTacus

Since topic is Double Ds, can we expand the sub-topics to something more engaging.

This is about as exciting as Yamawhiner and his I can't breathe excessive crying with CPAP issues.

Pretty sure, the masses prefer talk and pics of Carly Carrigan etc
This is basically an open forum so you can post wherever you want and people can respond to how ever they want, as long as all of such stays within the rules/guidelines and subject to the discretion of the mods (although not really sure if there are any mods around). Preferably, stay on topic of the thread, as thats one of the rules, and posts about Yama aren't really on topic for this thread so that would probably benefit from you starting your own separate thread about such, if that is what you wish/desire.

Last edited:

Chuck Finley69

This is basically an open forum so you can post wherever you want and people can respond to how ever they want, as long as all of such stays within the rules/guidelines and subject to the discretion of the mods (although not really sure if there are any mods around). Preferably, stay on topic of the thread, as thats one of the rules, and posts about Yama aren't really on topic for this thread so that would probably benefit from you starting your own separate thread about such, if that is what you wish/desire.
Threads appear unmoderated.
I'll leave this here for some further Double D discussion