Double Decker Buses

spARTacus

Ahhhh the majority………..you are so much fun….really. well you and the majority will have a great time………lol. Just like no crime in nyc….lmao……..face masks work………..or wait for it………….electric cars are green…………
I have had the fun of not voting for several Canadian Governments that formed majorities over the years. So, I don't feel like I fit the label very well. With your outright repulsiveness for the current US majority, I am not sure how you lived with yourself all those years of Navy service, having to carry out the lawful orders of superiors and their political masters, blindly following wherever such went and as US political spectrums swapped back and forth and often not matching with your personal beliefs.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I have had the fun of not voting for several Canadian Governments that formed majorities over the years. So, I don't feel like I fit the label very well. With your outright repulsiveness for the current US majority, I am not sure how you lived with yourself all those years of Navy service, having to carry out the lawful orders of superiors and their political masters, blindly following wherever such went and as US political spectrums swapped back and forth and often not matching with your personal beliefs.
Since you have no idea how the military works your thought processes is as always amazing. Once again statements about things you have no idea about………LMAO………

Chuck Finley69

Hey you can think whatever you like, but the fact is that the majority of Canadians didn't support the Protests and were supportive of the Protests being shut down, and such. In all western democracies (including in the US), the majority basically rules. I'll go out on a limb and assume you are simply an unhappy part of the minority right now in the US? Maybe you'll get to be in the majority after the next set of US elections, and then set everything right in your eyes? Then, all the people in the minority will get to play the other side of the fence and use all your current arguments to claim that you are blindly following to box cars.
I would say majority of USA heavily supports 1A, 2A overwhelmingly. That's pretty much regardless of political leaning

spARTacus

I am sure you guys do. And when the sun is out and not cloudy, the sky is blue. Once again, the content of your post has nothing to really do with the post you quoteed or responded to.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I am sure you guys do. And when the sun is out and not cloudy, the sky is blue. Once again, the content of your post has nothing to really do with the post you quoteed or responded to.
Once again you prove who you are……no one disputes the facts but you stick with the majority they must be right…….lmao

spARTacus

Once again you prove who you are……no one disputes the facts but you stick with the majority they must be right…….lmao
For as long as you keep postulating your opinion as fact, those will always be in dispute. When you prefix your posts as opinion, folks will understand it as such. Well, any decent person would, regardless of if they agree with it or not. What the majority believe vs what is right or wrong is not always the same thing.

SteinwayTransitCorp

For as long as you keep postulating your opinion as fact, those will always be in dispute. When you prefix your posts as opinion, folks will understand it as such. Well, any decent person would, regardless of if they agree with it or not. What the majority believe vs what is right or wrong is not always the same thing.
Strange how you think, when presented with a fact, you do not like you blow it off…………the bus fiasco comes to mind, also many other things……but keep on going it’s fun to watch………the majority will reward you…….lmao

SteinwayTransitCorp

So let’s try this fact one: electric cars are not green………fact two MCI builds transit style coaches……….fact three murder/crime is way up in nyc. Fact four: the Canadian boarder is becoming a problem.

tha about covers it. Class is over.

spARTacus

So let’s try this fact one: electric cars are not green………fact two MCI builds transit style coaches……….fact three murder/crime is way up in nyc. Fact four: the Canadian boarder is becoming a problem.

tha about covers it. Class is over.
If you are saying you agree that the MCI Coaches used in NYC are basically the same as Greyhound Highway Coaches, then I'd agree with you on that. You previously refuted such so I was left to conclude you were opinionating.

I already earlier agreed with you that the murder rate in NYC is relatively up in the short term. However, you said people were getting killed all over the place and in the subways, that it was was worse than when you grew up in NYC and it was a Dumpster Fire. I pointed out that unless you first left NYC in the 50s or 60s after growing up, that the murder rate is lower than the last several decades, that it was quite safe for me when I was all over Manhattan recently from Midtown and down south, including on the streets and subways. I am not sure what we agree on about all of that as you didn't seem to want to pin point where on the murder rate graph you first left NYC. For now, I'll stick to the position I had that you threw in lots of generalized opinion about crime in NYC as a way to white wash away the benefits NYC citizens were enjoying with their EBikes.

I don't think I've ever said EVs are greener overall right now. You're probably still stuck on Yammer in you head about all that EV chat and flaming posts back and forth. I assume you remember that I've said lots of times that EVs are not for me right now, won't work for my situation. Regardless, I do think the move to EVs is the right way to go, even if it costs us more impact in the short term. The world has decided to try to move away from our existing dependency on fossil fuels and I think that's a right move. Your opinion against that is pretty clear. So be it, it doesn't bother me if we don't have similar opinions on the subject.

The US may indeed be starting to view the Canadian border as a problem. However, if the US looks at the facts I think they'll agree that the problem is minuscule relatively. It's my opinion that certain US politicians are making a big deal of it only because it serves as a convenient lighting rod rallying cry.

How's that for you for some facts and opinions?

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

If you are saying you agree that the MCI Coaches used in NYC are basically the same as Greyhound Highway Coaches, then I'd agree with you on that. You previously refuted such so I was left to conclude you were opinionating.

I already earlier agreed with you that the murder rate in NYC is relatively up in the short term. However, you said people were getting killed all over the place and in the subways, that it was was worse than when you grew up in NYC and it was a Dumpster Fire. I pointed out that unless you first left NYC in the 50s or 60s after growing up, that the murder rate is lower than the last several decades, that it was quite safe for me when I was all over Manhattan recently from Midtown and down south, including on the streets and subways. I am not sure what we agree on about all of that as you didn't seem to want to pin point where on the murder rate graph you first left NYC. For now, I'll stick to the position I had that you threw in lots of generalized opinion about crime in NYC as a way to white wash away the benefits NYC citizens were enjoying with their EBikes.

I don't think I've ever said EVs are greener overall right now. You're probably still stuck on Yammer in you head about all that EV chat and flaming posts back and forth. I assume you remember that I've said lots of times that EVs are not for me right now, won't work for my situation. Regardless, I do think the move to EVs is the right way to go, even if it costs us more impact in the short term. The world has decided to try to move away from our existing dependency on fossil fuels and I think that's a right move. Your opinion against that is pretty clear. So be it, it doesn't bother me if we don't have similar opinions on the subject.

The US may indeed be starting to view the Canadian border as a problem. However, if the US looks at the facts I think they'll agree that the problem is minuscule relatively. It's my opinion that certain US politicians are making a big deal of it only because it serves as a convenient lighting rod rallying cry.

How's that for you for some facts and opinions?
The mci buses only share the skin and drive train, everything is different. As I did show by nypd stats crime is way up, but you feel not. The EV is a dog and everyone knows it, but unless the free money stops than the tail will continue to wag the dog…..btw it’s coming sooner than people think as governments are going broke.

you speak about feelings not facts……I only quote facts. Sorry no sale

spARTacus

..The EV is a dog and everyone knows it, but unless the free money stops than the tail will continue to wag the dog…..btw it’s coming sooner than people think as governments are going broke...
Why do you keep trying to argue about EVs with me? Does my username look like the other person you were earlier in those flaming chats with?