Double Decker Buses

spARTacus

let me be clear history travels in circles if you are not careful. The Germans could never had accomplished what they did with the holocaust, without the cooperation.of the people, yes that’s right nice people. I could care less what you think. Just like previous discussions about crime, if you do not personally see it, it is not happening. The world is what it is today because good people are silent. Example one: EV’s I am not against EV’s. I actually think they’re quite exciting., But when you talk to people about how bad they actually are for the environment, you are some wingnut. When I bring up that child slave labor in Africa, mines the minerals for the batteries yes but it’s good for the environment. When I say it’s environmental racism, peoples heads explode, but it is after all. You can’t mine it here but we can mine it over there. Those poor people are expendable and you’re just too stupid to know it. As for the Canadian truckers, if you looked online, you would have seen a lot of videos taken of innocent truckers, being beaten, unconscious, or worse by your version of the federal police. And it is true, the first amendment of the United States is the most important and thank God we have , it is under assault. As someone who is put the uniform on and sacrificed much of my youth in Defense of this country, it pains me to see what is going on. Science is science it should never be settled. It should always be open to debate, but when it comes to certain things that’s no longer true.
This one I'll respond to, it's various compound pieces. Just give me a bit. You obviously had a lot to say in it so I will give response for such.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Oh I see quite clearly what Chuck posted. What you don't see is his posting doesn't make sense, holds no valid argument. You didn't see what I wrote in response? Please tell me what I was wrong about.
Sorry no sense been down this road before with you. No matter what you are presented with it’s just not good enough

SteinwayTransitCorp

This one I'll respond to, it's various compound pieces. Just give me a bit. You obviously had a lot to say in it so I will give response for such.
I guess you're running away? Someone challenging what you post and you're not going to stay to hear their opinions about it?
no but I in the past I presented you with facts, all I got back was more but…..but…….but. Facts do not change because we do not like them, they are just that when you decide that facts matter game on

Last edited:

spARTacus

let me be clear history travels in circles if you are not careful. The Germans could never had accomplished what they did with the holocaust, without the cooperation.of the people, yes that’s right nice people...
Not sure what I have ever posted that would make you feel like you need to educate me about what you wrote, or if for some reason you think I would disagree .

I could care less what you think. Just like previous discussions about crime, if you do not personally see it, it is not happening.
Not true that I must see something to believe it, and we've discussed that already before. Personally, I find those specific statements you made about me kind of ironic, hypocritical and not consistent with other things you have also posted, given that you seem to also accuse me of drinking cool aid, which would seem to imply you think I follow whatever people will say/suggest without seeing to believe.

The world is what it is today because good people are silent.
That's a wild generalization. I don't think that is only the reason for all the bad in the world. However, that's a different discussion. Regardless, if you truly believe all the bad in the world is because good people are silent, then in theory you should welcome all/any challenge or discussion from me to whatever you post, examples of non-silence.

Example one: EV’s I am not against EV’s. I actually think they’re quite exciting., But when you talk to people about how bad they actually are for the environment, you are some wingnut. When I bring up that child slave labor in Africa, mines the minerals for the batteries yes but it’s good for the environment. When I say it’s environmental racism, peoples heads explode, but it is after all. You can’t mine it here but we can mine it over there. Those poor people are expendable and you’re just too stupid to know it.
Seems to me your annoyance with those specific EV points has nothing to do with me or what I've posted about.

As for the Canadian truckers, if you looked online, you would have seen a lot of videos taken of innocent truckers, being beaten, unconscious, or worse by your version of the federal police.
If you widen your online exposure, you'll also see all the other sides of the stories that you aren't acknowledging. Seeing/reading about only one side is like being silent.

And it is true, the first amendment of the United States is the most important and thank God we have , it is under assault. As someone who is put the uniform on and sacrificed much of my youth in Defense of this country, it pains me to see what is going on.
I think you're talking about an internal to the US issue, part of the larger situation about the internal divisions within the US that risks further ripping apart your country. Not specifically relevant to rights/processes in Canada surrounding the Canadian protest subject/discussion.

Science is science it should never be settled. It should always be open to debate, but when it comes to certain things that’s no longer true.
Not really sure what you're saying here and why in relation to me. If you are unhappy with how "science" is being miss-used for certain political purposes, well I think that's a complaint against politics.

Chuck Finley69

Oh I see quite clearly what Chuck posted. What you don't see is his posting doesn't make sense, holds no valid argument. You didn't see what I wrote in response? Please tell me what I was wrong about.
No you didn’t as my post was that seizures would be considered a violation of due process and violation of first amendment here.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Not sure what I have ever posted that would make you feel like you need to educate me about what you wrote, or if for some reason you think I would disagree .

Not true that I must see something to believe it, and we've discussed that already before. Personally, I find those specific statements you made about me kind of ironic, hypocritical and not consistent with other things you have also posted, given that you seem to also accuse me of drinking cool aid, which would seem to imply you think I follow whatever people will say/suggest without seeing to believe.

That's a wild generalization. I don't think that is only the reason for all the bad in the world. However, that's a different discussion. Regardless, if you truly believe all the bad in the world is because good people are silent, then in theory you should welcome all/any challenge or discussion from me to whatever you post, examples of non-silence.

Seems to me your annoyance with those specific EV points has nothing to do with me or what I've posted about.

If you widen your online exposure, you'll also see all the other sides of the stories that you aren't acknowledging. Seeing/reading about only one side is like being silent.

I think you're talking about an internal to the US issue, part of the larger situation about the internal divisions within the US that risks further ripping apart your country. Not specifically relevant to rights/processes in Canada surrounding the Canadian protest subject/discussion.

Not really sure what you're saying here and why in relation to me. If you are unhappy with how "science" is being miss-used for certain political purposes, well I think that's a complaint against politics.
Very simple………………..wrong again………….LMAO

spARTacus

No you didn’t as my post was that seizures would be considered a violation of due process and violation of first amendment here.
The protests and situation under discussion happened in Canada. TransitGuy basically said it was an example of Canadians losing our freedoms and rights. I basically said that appropriate Canadian processes were followed, and that I was quite content with my rights and freedoms and what was done to shut down the protests and seize funds, etc. You then started trying to apply US Constitution to the Candian situation.

spARTacus

Very simple………………..wrong again………….LMAO
Well seeing as you aren't able to point out anything constructiive to the discussion, I'll take that as a sign that you simply aren't interested in hearing about non-silence when such non-silence doesn't agree with your line of thinking, you'd rather run away. Presumably, you do realize that means you are in contradiction with at least half your own logic and arguments, and you are the one blindly following.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Well seeing as you aren't able to point out anything constructiive to the discussion, I'll take that as a sign that you simply aren't interested in hearing about non-silence when such non-silence doesn't agree with your line of thinking, you'd rather run away. Presumably, you do realize that means you are in contradiction with at least half your own logic and arguments, and you are the one blindly following.
You never address what is said but move to another question, never address just ………..lmao

BTW I know my facts clearly state them, you choose to not even check them out………you blindly follow what ever the government/news/tell you…..time to close this out…

Attachments

• IMG_0227.gif
    IMG_0227.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

spARTacus

In other news, here's a view of countries in the world that use Double Decker Buses for Transit (excluding Tourism only use) as of June2021.

worldWideDoubleDeckerBusesJune2021.png

spARTacus

You never address what is said but move to another question, never address just ………..lmao
Hey no problem, just let me know what you think I haven't addressed. I'd be glad to do up another one of those reference posts cross referencing back to one of your posts, to cover off each item you'd like me to further address. Pretty sure I have already touched on everything, but from a non-silence perspective, I'd be happy to do something else also to cover off anything you think I missed.

spARTacus

..BTW I know my facts clearly state them, you choose to not even check them out………you blindly follow what ever the government/news/tell you…..time to close this out…
What facts? That the shut down of the protests in Canada was about Canadian's loosing their rights and freedoms? And where are you reading those facts, and can you honestly say you don't think there is any propaganda buried in with that?

You should widen your exposure and read about what that majority of Canadians think about what happened.

SteinwayTransitCorp

What facts? That the shut down of the protests in Canada was about Canadian's loosing their rights and freedoms? And where are you reading those facts, and can you honestly say you don't think there is any propaganda buried in with that?

You should widen your exposure and read about what that majority of Canadians think about what happened.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Btw the fact you quote the majority tell me who you are…..lmao just like the “majority of Germans during the war”

spARTacus

Btw the fact you quote the majority tell me who you are…..lmao just like the “majority of Germans during the war”
Hey you can think whatever you like, but the fact is that the majority of Canadians didn't support the Protests and were supportive of the Protests being shut down, and such. In all western democracies (including in the US), the majority basically rules. I'll go out on a limb and assume you are simply an unhappy part of the minority right now in the US? Maybe you'll get to be in the majority after the next set of US elections, and then set everything right in your eyes? Then, all the people in the minority will get to play the other side of the fence and use all your current arguments to claim that you are blindly following to box cars.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Hey you can think whatever you like, but the fact is that the majority of Canadians didn't support the Protests and were supportive of the Protests being shut down, and such. In all western democracies (including in the US), the majority basically rules. I'll go out on a limb and assume you are simply an unhappy part of the minority right now in the US? Maybe you'll get to be in the majority after the next set of US elections, and then set everything right in your eyes? Then, all the people in the minority will get to play the other side of the fence and use all your current arguments to claim that you are blindly following to box cars.
Ahhhh the majority………..you are so much fun….really. well you and the majority will have a great time………lol. Just like no crime in nyc….lmao……..face masks work………..or wait for it………….electric cars are green…………

Attachments

• IMG_0132.gif
    IMG_0132.gif
    419.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0114.png
    IMG_0114.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 8DF06940-62B8-4CFC-8994-FE5B1FC09053.jpeg
    8DF06940-62B8-4CFC-8994-FE5B1FC09053.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 2