Electric school buses the next DUD………lmao

Ph1llip

I would almost bet if you took out all the free cash right now in green energy, green energy would come to a stop. As my father would say, follow the money.
Agree, if the government subsidizes something, run away very quickly. Because it's usually YOUR wallet they'll be using!

idssteve

Money CAN prove a most proficient mechanism of decentralized collaboration. Something "centralization" fans despise. Too complex for simple "zero sum" math? Lol

Problem with centralized effort is that it inevitably centers around a single, or tiny group of, decision makers. I, personally, prefer solutions innovated amongst 7 billion brains, over one centralized brain. Chairman Xi is certainly smart. 7B times smarter? Lol

Problem with 7B innovators is the number of trial and error experiments. Gets messy. Especially if independent spiritual guidance gets misguided. Mechanisms to mitigate that messiness WERE in place. Once. Too FEW understood how to structure incentives. Once those few were marginalized by "popular culture", greedy Maoists just keep carrots for themselves. Sticks and whips preferred as centralized command "collaboration". Who needs "innovation"? It causes problems! Especially in Mao's Godless version of brutal "capitalism". Lol

spARTacus

This is a very unsophisticated argument Spartz. The context of "Follow the Money" in STCo's post above is about the principle that when analyzing or investigating something, following the financial breadcrumbs is a proven, valuable technique to help understand intent or behavior.

Forensic accountants, law enforcement, intelligence agencies etc. all do it. It has nothing to do with the way you used it in your emotive post, which is not about following the money, but pursuing profit.

You have this habit of either not comprehending what other people say, or simply adapting it to your woke worldview. Once again, would you like me to send you a case of Bud Light? 😆
I wasn't really worrying about how sophisticated or unsophisticated you or others may think my post was. I'm quite fine with my understanding and perceptions of things and others, and also often how hypocritical lots of things are. The limited understandings and perception people achieve from what I convey does reveal and prove (if I can re-used that terminology previously used by someone else) the limits of others. You should probably send the bud light to SteinGuy, he's probably about to head explode again with his waking.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Follow the money..... Yeah that's worked out great overall for us after several decades hasn't it? Seemed like it was great at the time eh? Great for the generations that lived and thrived and accumulated wealth from that time period. Generations like your own, maybe that of your children, that of your father and his father (and maybe his father). What about your children's children generations? Guess you don't care about them? Screw them all, they can make do with whatever they get? Keep only following the money and all the Western companies would have ended up in China or elsewhere, continued decline of the American Empire (might be too late already, MAGA, perhaps no turning back from where following the money has put us in a corner in terms of either effective Chinese domination/control over the entire world or Chuck's plan to nuc them). One doesn't even have to also consider the climate change variables and debate to have a good thought about how messed up our husbandry and ownership of things has taken things. Just think only about the "...show me the money...". It is correct that we are now in a world of hurt with some countries maybe going to suffer while others may choose not to, and then also other conflict as a result of those imbalances. Only following the money has sure got us somewhere good. I am going to have a big laugh the day the steinway medal/award for excellence in transportation innovation and research gets transformed into being about for alternate fuels and EV.
Once again you prove who you are, you never tackle what is said but what you feel is said. using big words in long sentences does not prove your point. I speak from real world experiences not feel good.

SteinwayTransitCorp

I wasn't really worrying about how sophisticated or unsophisticated you or others may think my post was. I'm quite fine with my understanding and perceptions of things and others, and also often how hypocritical lots of things are. The limited understandings and perception people achieve from what I convey does reveal and prove (if I can re-used that terminology previously used by someone else) the limits of others. You should probably send the bud light to SteinGuy, he's probably about to head explode again with his waking.
You just like to babble. Real facts have real meaning, electric buses are a dud…..real world real experience not feel real. Take the money out and green goes away with no worry……lmao .

spARTacus

Once again you prove who you are, you never tackle what is said but what you feel is said. using big words in long sentences does not prove your point. I speak from real world experiences not feel good.
Not sure what big words you might not have understood. Maybe accumulated, transformed, gneration, MAGA, etc as some of the bigger ones I used? Sorry if some of my sentences are longer than expected. From my perspective, the length of them is not correlated to an attempt to prove anything (although you do seem to get stuck on that word as though I am trying not to reveal something). I like to think my ramblings and their length convey what I am opinionating on in response to otherwise ramblings I read. The patterns should be obvious I'd think, for how those are tackled. I'm glad for you that you feel good about your "experiences". That is important in life.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Not sure what big words you might not have understood. Maybe accumulated, transformed, gneration, MAGA, etc as some of the bigger ones I used? Sorry if some of my sentences are longer than expected. From my perspective, the length of them is not correlated to an attempt to prove anything (although you do seem to get stuck on that word as though I am trying not to reveal something). I like to think my ramblings and their length convey what I am opinionating on in response to otherwise ramblings I read. The patterns should be obvious I'd think, for how those are tackled. I'm glad for you that you feel good about your "experiences". That is important in life.
You are what you are long winded and say nothing……………LMAO ……………..blah blah……….I feel Maga…………..it’s trumps fault…….blah blah………time for your safe space…………blah blah……………

Attachments

• IMG_0227.gif
    IMG_0227.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Chuck Finley69

I don't always understand your ramblings and even though I play redneck, I'm considered learned and educated by the enlighten crowd.

spARTacus

You are what you are long winded and say nothing……………LMAO ……………..blah blah……….I feel Maga…………..it’s trumps fault…….blah blah………time for your safe space…………blah blah……………
Reads like ramblings to me. What does the linguistic analyzer say?

SteinwayTransitCorp

I guess that says a fair bit about the crowd you hang out with.
I will tell you point-blank why you were an obnoxious …….
Number one when we were having an open discussion about the bus and I am speaking about the transit buses in New York City. You made the statement that you thought these were over the road buses. I explained to you that why they look that way. They are not these are transit models manufactured by MCI. This conversation went on multiple times why you felt they were not what I said they were, I even explained that my family has been in the transit business for multiple generations, but you would not except that.

Crime in New York City I made the statement that the city is a dumpster fire. I also explained and showed the documentation from the New York police department to back up my claims. You made derogatory remarks about my age my thought process and Went on and on. You did not feel well. We were talking about was real.

The last was about the electric school buses. Any bus needs to be on the road as much as possible to be cost-effective. An example would be a transit bus, they are on the road anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day and with some companies 20 hours a day this is accomplished with a 250 gallon fuel tank. An electric bus can only be on the road for approximately 3 to 6 hours, depending on if the climate control is on or off. This makes them a dud. But again you feel that’s not right. It must be some type of conspiracy and you insult people.

spARTacus

Number one when we were having an open discussion about the bus and I am speaking about the transit buses in New York City. You made the statement that you thought these were over the road buses. I explained to you that why they look that way. They are not these are transit models manufactured by MCI. This conversation went on multiple times why you felt they were not what I said they were, I even explained that my family has been in the transit business for multiple generations, but you would not except that...
Highway Coach Buses for NYC Transit

I basically have zero confidence in whatever you say about the highway coach bus discussion. You claim to have expertise from your family business. I have no idea what role you played with that family business, but lots of what you indicated doesn't reflect your claim of the level of expertise you have. I am not a bus expert, but I know what I saw and one doesn't need to be a bus expert to know that some of your descriptions, explanations and detail doesn't jive.

spARTacus

Crime in New York City I made the statement that the city is a dumpster fire. I also explained and showed the documentation from the New York police department to back up my claims. You made derogatory remarks about my age my thought process and Went on and on. You did not feel well. We were talking about was real....
Crime in NYC

Pretty sure I have never made any derogatory remarks about your age, but I did point out that murder rates in NYC are lower now than last several decades, and that you'd have to of grown up in NYC in the 50s or 60s against when you first left NYC, for murder rates to be worse now than when you grew up.

spARTacus

The last was about the electric school buses. Any bus needs to be on the road as much as possible to be cost-effective. An example would be a transit bus, they are on the road anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day and with some companies 20 hours a day this is accomplished with a 250 gallon fuel tank. An electric bus can only be on the road for approximately 3 to 6 hours, depending on if the climate control is on or off. This makes them a dud. But again you feel that’s not right. It must be some type of conspiracy and you insult people.
EVs

I have on several occasions pointed out to you that I have previously posted that an EV for me doesn't make sense right now, doesn't fit my needs/situation and they aren't yet good enough for my view of the variables. I have no idea why you keep thinking I am waging some sort of personal campaign against whatever you post about EVs. Now, I have also indicated that I think the move away from fossil fuels is a good move overall for the world and we should all get on with it.

spARTacus

...It must be some type of conspiracy and you insult people.
Not sure if I have said there must be some sort of conspiracy (I don't think so) or if I have tried to insult anyone. However, I am not in control of how my posts may be perceived. So, I'll admit that maybe some insult was taken, and maybe I should be more specifically aware of that risk for certain subjects?

Ph1llip

I wasn't really worrying about how sophisticated or unsophisticated you or others may think my post was.
And? No one suggested you were.
I'm quite fine with my understanding and perceptions of things and others, and also often how hypocritical lots of things are.
How is this even related to you confusing the concept of "Follow the Money" with a completely different concept of "Profit at all costs"?
You should probably send the bud light to SteinGuy, he's probably about to head explode again with his waking.
We don't drink Bud Light Spartz, you do 😁.

Ph1llip

I guess that says a fair bit about the crowd you hang out with.
You missed this too. Chuck's saying that even the woke "enlightened" crowd consider him learned. He might be teasing you, he might be serious but he never said it was the crowd he hangs out with 🤦‍♀️.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Not sure if I have said there must be some sort of conspiracy (I don't think so) or if I have tried to insult anyone. However, I am not in control of how my posts may be perceived. So, I'll admit that maybe some insult was taken, and maybe I should be more specifically aware of that risk for certain subjects?
Your just a fool period. Facts mean nothing feeling do………..have a bud light and enjoy……..feelings…….lmao