Electric school buses the next DUD………lmao

Ph1llip

Reads like ramblings to me. What does the linguistic analyzer say?
This one too is a miss. My past references to a linguistic analyzer had a very specific use case, which was to determine how likely what someone said or wrote is true or how likely they believed it to be true (the opposite of lying).

The only times I've referred to this tool here on CrackBerry was when someone said they had a friend at AT&T who had the inside track on the laughable farce of a company that was Onward Mobility and the second was what the Graphene lead developer was alleging was happening to him as opposed to what others were saying about the situation.

The tool isn't there to determine what's a "rambling", you can derive that without using one. You're applying a quantitative tool to a qualitative question. Not the same.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You missed this too. Chuck's saying that even the woke "enlightened" crowd consider him learned. He might be teasing you, he might be serious but he never said it was the crowd he hangs out with 🤦‍♀️.
he plays the same games as Yan did, start an argument then run and hide. People give him facts he returns with well I did not see that…….or feelings. Same crap different day, then he resorts to name calling.

SteinwayTransitCorp

This one too is a miss. My past references to a linguistic analyzer had a very specific use case, which was to determine how likely what someone said or wrote is true or how likely they believed it to be true (the opposite of lying).

The only times I've referred to this tool here on CrackBerry was when someone said they had a friend at AT&T who had the inside track on the laughable farce of a company that was Onward Mobility and the second was what the Graphene lead developer was alleging was happening to him as opposed to what others were saying about the situation.

The tool isn't there to determine what's a "rambling", you can derive that without using one. You're applying a quantitative tool to a qualitative question. Not the same.
Oh boy, facts……….that should make a head explode

Attachments

• IMG_0132.gif
    IMG_0132.gif
    419.9 KB · Views: 1

spARTacus

This one too is a miss....
I don't think it's a miss. I am not aware of all the instances when you have referred to or used the tool. I am only aware of the one instance when you said you used it in relation to the two guys going back and forth about GrapheneOS. For that case, you seemed to imply (maybe I perceived wrongly) that it was helping to suggest for some sort of judgement of one fella or the other, based on what they wrote/posted.

spARTacus

he plays the same games as Yan did, start an argument then run and hide. People give him facts he returns with well I did not see that…….or feelings. Same crap different day, then he resorts to name calling.
I am here, and don't think I have called anyone any names (unlike some others).

Last edited:

spARTacus

And? No one suggested you were.

How is this even related to you confusing the concept of "Follow the Money" with a completely different concept of "Profit at all costs"?

We don't drink Bud Light Spartz, you do 😁.
Well you did seem to wish to poke at a level of sophistication or not.

I am not confused about show me the money.

My preferred beer right now is Keiths.

SteinwayTransitCorp

It's always equally everyone's fault, at least that is what I have often indicated, often not black and white either (and often stuff posted as black and white or fact is actually opinion based).
Blah blah…..same old same old………as always you don’t like the facts so they can’t be facts………….lmao

Chuck Finley69

You missed this too. Chuck's saying that even the woke "enlightened" crowd consider him learned. He might be teasing you, he might be serious but he never said it was the crowd he hangs out with 🤦‍♀️.
To clarify, part of my clientele feels that it's very important to have sheepskin on the wall. Spuds is one that seems to emphasize the formal education as if somehow, only the enlightened can have that education or that somehow it represents something.

I'm the guy who belonged to a private members only club in Tampa on top of major skyscraper. I was lectured by the board for bringing a couple of girlfriends and engaging in public debauchery with them. I was told a private room would be appropriate.

I reserved a private meeting room for a party, invited some other members that agreed to cover alcohol costs then invited dozen or so local strippers. That's how I deal with the enlightened crowd.

So regardless of all my classy sheepskins, I'm just an individual minded guy that doesn't give a fuck what people like Spudz think.

spARTacus

Nope. I've never stated or hinted at or implied that folks with higher education or training are better, or that such is important. In fact, if I remember correctly, you have previously listed and cited all your certifications and training in a post, presumably as some attempt to see if it would get you some sort of respect or credibility standing for your postings.

It's probably a good thing you don't give a hoot what I think, given that it should be obvious I don't think very highly of lots of what you think.

Last edited:

spARTacus

Ha. Wishful thinking. Very few people in my life think I am such. Generally, only an odd crew in here, for which I'm fine with given what they seem to be about.

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Nope. I've never stated or hinted at or implied that folks with higher education or training are better, or that such is important. In fact, if I remember correctly, you have previously listed and cited all your certifications and training in a post, presumably as some attempt to see if it would get you some sort of respect or credibility standing for your postings.

It's probably a good thing you don't give a hoot what I think, given that it should be obvious I don't think very highly of lots of what you think.
You think…………. That’s something to ponder. Lol

spARTacus

Corruption and opportunity/convienience is often in the eye of the beholder. I think therefore it's not classified. Lock 'em all up.