Electric school buses the next DUD………lmao

spARTacus

No particular reason why my posts must be long or short. I think the last few were relatively short. Others are sometimes longer, more being articulated as a response or set of thoughts. I sometimes even respond to long or multi pointed posts using multiple post responses, dividing them up into sub portions so as to not be overall longer or several multi subjects in one.

idssteve

Follow the $$ ? Lol 3 Mile Island "enjoyed" secondary containment. Why? Because the government "regulating" the plant didn't give a damn what it cost the company building it.

Chernobyl enjoyed NO secondary containment, etc. Why? Because the government "regulating" the plant was also suffering the cost of building it.

OR... "Why?" ... "... it's cheaper... " (what ever THAT means in utopia speak. Loll)

Last edited:

SteinwayTransitCorp

Follow the $$ ? Lol 3 Mile Island "enjoyed" secondary containment. Why? Because the government "regulating" the plant didn't give a damn what it cost the company building it.

Chernobyl enjoyed NO secondary containment, etc. Why? Because the government "regulating" the plant was also suffering the cost of building it.

OR... "Why?" ... "... it's cheaper... " (what ever THAT means in utopia speak. Loll)

You know better………lol