In China's coal country, full steam ahead with new power plants despite climate pledges

Chuck Finley69

Probably more like most Canadians don't have the same expectation to have to want that to the same level as you do. A sense of entitlement to say fudge just because, that almost seems similar to someone feeling entitled to get mad when trying to do 140 but stuck behind someone else doing 120 who is passing someone doing 100. Rude, in my books. And, that's not all Americans. I know many that aren't like that.
But it's what does make Americans different, the freedom to be rude, constitutionally protected.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You really are the fool, I never said me but you just proved my point. Go give up your rights and be happy just leave those of us alone that can read and understand………

SteinwayTransitCorp

Ha x 2. Yeah that's right, I'm jealous of you. Here's a hint for you, you don't have any clue who I am and what I've worked for or achieved, and you don't because unlike you I don't try to rely on self credibility claims about myself for what I post, I'm not full of myself.
do me a favor do not comment on anything I write stay as far away from my writings as you possibly can. I will no longer engage with you because you do not read anything but what you see on Google as truth. Hey, maybe you can call me Nazi next time

Last edited:

spARTacus

do me a favor do not comment on anything I write stay as far away from my writings as you possibly can. I will no longer engage with you because you do not read anything but what you see on Google as truth. Hey, maybe you can call me Nazi next time
Hmmm. Last I checked this was basically an open forum. Not sure why you don't understand that the only control you have over it and for what others might post is for what you post and respond to or if you choose to ignore others. Others are free to post whatever they wish (within the RnG) and especially for if they don't care for what is posted. If you wish to refrain from poking at me with your posts, then that should be welcoming and will result in less responses from me, since if you actually read the various postings you'd notice that lots of mine start back up in defence of what are pokes and challenges at me or for me. I think I'm still free to respond to whatever might get posted and especially if you're basically just posting destructive noise and propaganda. Not sure I've ever called anyone in here a Nazi. Feel free to point out actual factual evidence otherwise from the postings in here. And who is the one standing up to things? By the way, this "....leave me alone, stop responding to my posts, stop engaging with me when I engage and poke at you or post stuff that is controversial..." is exactly the path Yammer went down, and don't take my word for it, it's all there in the scroll back here in CB2 and over in CB1.

SteinwayTransitCorp

Hmmm. Last I checked this was basically an open forum. Not sure why you don't understand that the only control you have over it and for what others might post is for what you post and respond to or if you choose to ignore others. Others are free to post whatever they wish (within the RnG) and especially for if they don't care for what is posted. If you wish to refrain from poking at me with your posts, then that should be welcoming and will result in less responses from me, since if you actually read the various postings you'd notice that lots of mine start back up in defence of what are pokes and challenges at me or for me. I think I'm still free to respond to whatever might get posted and especially if you're basically just posting destructive noise and propaganda. Not sure I've ever called anyone in here a Nazi. Feel free to point out actual factual evidence otherwise from the postings in here. And who is the one standing up to things? By the way, this "....leave me alone, stop responding to my posts, stop engaging with me when I engage and poke at you or post stuff that is controversial..." is exactly the path Yammer went down, and don't take my word for it, it's all there in the scroll back here in CB2 and over in CB1.
Just stay away from me….i could careless what you are/think/believe now do you have it or are you too stupid

spARTacus

You sure seem to have cared a bunch about wanting me to hear what you had to post and say and think, in response to if I indicated something in response to your posts. I'll suggest it was pretty stupid for you to have done all that if you didn't care what I thought or believed or who I am, unless you had other reasons.

SteinwayTransitCorp

You sure seem to have cared a bunch about wanting me to hear what you had to post and say and think, in response to if I indicated something in response to your posts. I'll suggest it was pretty stupid for you to have done all that if you didn't care what I thought or believed or who I am, unless you had other reasons.
Goodbye