Just been invited to the BlackBerry Summit 2023 will report back after

undefinederror

Dear *****,

I am pleased to personally invite you to attend the BlackBerry Summit, taking place in New York on October 17, 2023.

This new and expanded event will provide a panoramic view into BlackBerry’s strategy, roadmap, and latest innovations. As well, together with some of the leading voices in Enterprise IT and the IoT, the event will enable important conversations about the security and connectivity technologies required to unlock the many, untapped benefits of a trusted, hyperconnected world.

As BlackBerry’s Chief Elite Customer Success Officer – and in my recently expanded role as the company’s Chief Marketing Officer – I’ve heard from many of you that you want to engage more with BlackBerry. You want to experience, and in some cases reconnect with, the BlackBerry you know and love – and above all, that you trust. This sentiment has strengthened as you have advanced in your digital transformation journeys and increasingly require security and connectivity that’s unmatched.

I hope you’ll join us at the BlackBerry Summit, for a range of personalized experiences, with keynotes, tracks, demos, private roundtables, and networking – all designed to help you discover who BlackBerry is today, and how we are changing the way the world lives and works as a software company.

Registration is open now, and space is limited, so please secure your spot. I look forward to seeing you!

Neelam Sandhu

Chief Elite Customer Success Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, & Head of Sustainability,

BlackBerry
Did you end up attending?